SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Last Game

SAS

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its party time

fancy dress and inflatables, lets make it a great happy atmosphere for when big club are crying

and then run like f after we hve relegated them hahaaha the zulus wont be happy hahahaha

Haha, should be great fun, 50 going from Craven Heiffer in Darwen by coach in Tugay tour t shirts as tribute to the maestro. Look for the red t shirts with tugay and a turkish flag attached.

Lookin forward to sending big club spiralling down. How many tickets have we sold, any ideas?

Just all dress up in Brum kit,with a championship logo on the sleeve,and at the back you have written " 10th May2008,the Day we lost to Blackburn and got relegated.RIP" :lol:

I probably should have written that slightly better (although I hope to someday have that be a true statement). I work in a bar and I consider it the official Rovers bar in Paris.

According to the official site, its almost sold out but there are still a handful of tickets on sale. Whether they have gone since that was put on the site (presumably this morn) remains to be confirmed!

I probably should have written that slightly better (although I hope to someday have that be a true statement). I work in a bar and I consider it the official Rovers bar in Paris.

Which bar is it?

PM me if you don't want it public knowledge, we may be going to Tang Freres at the weekend.

:rover:

wish i had known that when i was there 2 weekends ago! We took my father to Paris for his 60th and he's a season ticket holder, so was upset to be missing a game!

which part of paris are you in eddie?

taken from roversmad a song for sunday, tune of santa claus is comin to town -------------------------------------------------------- you better watch out,you better not cry hes our number 9 and hes from paraguy santa cruz is coming to town, you better look out,you better beware hes good on the ground hes good in the air santa cruz is sending you down, santa cruz is sending you down,santa cruz is sending you down,santa cruz is sending you down

Archived