BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

I'

And though I hope it doesn't cause Jim to much heartache, the Court of Illinois (Obama's home state) has just ruled a citizen has a right to carry a weapon outside the home. http://www.volokh.com/2013/09/12/illinois-supreme-court-second-amendment-protects-carrying-outside-home/

Yup, good news indeed. Look forward to many more thrilling stories of shootouts and killings from the Land of the Free.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poor lad who was tortured by his mother and her dick head boyfriend. Usual rubbish about lessons to be learned. Cant stand seeing the boys head teacher on the news. He was often seen at school going through the bins for something to eat but they never thought of reporting it to Social Services. Lazy fvckers didn't fancy the paper work.

This began during the 80's when summary dismissal was outlawed. Now when any employee screws up whether it costs their employers £500 or £5m or some poor kid his life, they just shrug their shoulders and say 'Oh sorry' and go back to sipping coffee and picking the fluff out of their navel. No fear for their jobs inevitably means nothing learnt going forward and no striving to improve.

That would make it the Conservatives and Thatcher's fault then?

If I have the dates right then that is quite correct. So now then smug arse tell me how many govts we have had since who have not moved a muscle to correct it?

btw You need to rem before making such smarmy comments that whilst you have obviously suffered indoctrination in your formative years and as a result have entrenched political views that I quite simply haven't. I have learned to despise and distrust the lot of them.

The mistake is considering them people. Just because they were the flesh of a human being doesn't mean they possess the heart or soul. They're worse than animals and should be put down.

Manslaughter? She starved her son to death. It takes time to starve a small child to death. So much time that a second of remorse could save the child over a period of weeks, perhaps months. So much time it could be nothing but deliberate. In Arizona we'd probably be charging her with premeditated murder and she'd be facing the death penalty.

Quite clearly the woman was mentally ill to be living in that kind of squalor with a rotting corpse in the house for two years. That's not exactly the behaviour of a functioning mother. If this was some kind of calculated murder, then she would've buried the body, wouldn't she? A deeply disturbing and upsetting story whatever way you look at it. But I find myself asking once again how social workers or health visitors didn't check up on the two of them, considering the woman's background.

Hurrah for Arizona ! Let's all go and live in the US or Afghanistan, Somalia, Iran, Iraq or various other "enlightened" states that still execute their own citizens.

Why not? She executed one remember. And in the cruellest most heinous way possible.

btw ...What would you recommend for thuis particular individual..... http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/09/18/ordinary-housewife-mum-husband-and-daughters-carried-out-killing30-murders-russia/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl12%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D209459

A warm and comfy cell, restaurant meals and of course full voting rights? I doubt the Russky's will accomodate those things tbh.

Quite clearly the woman was mentally ill to be living in that kind of squalor with a rotting corpse in the house for two years. That's not exactly the behaviour of a functioning mother. If this was some kind of calculated murder, then she would've buried the body, wouldn't she? A deeply disturbing and upsetting story whatever way you look at it. But I find myself asking once again how social workers or health visitors didn't check up on the two of them, considering the woman's background.

Becoming increasingly 'popular' it seems.

btw I know a social worker and he reckons that they are all virtually unsackable.

Why not ? Civilised countries don't execute their own citizens. Here's a list of the countries in the world that still have capital punishment - some right charmers among them.

Off you go.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/mar/29/death-penalty-countries-world

If I have the dates right then that is quite correct. So now then smug arse tell me how many govts we have had since who have not moved a muscle to correct it?

btw You need to rem before making such smarmy comments that whilst you have obviously suffered indoctrination in your formative years and as a result have entrenched political views that I quite simply haven't. I have learned to despise and distrust the lot of them.

:lol:

Mexico doesn't have the death penalty and they have uncivilised murders going on there, too heinous to discuss. A bit like what is in that movie Scarface, organized crime, the drug cartels. And to an extent, Westerners who partake in using the illegal drugs support those wars and that organized crime.

I hope Mexico can pull out of that because while there may have been some of these going on there always, it's really bad now.

And what if she has a poorly brain where she can't help what she did...?...put her to death eh?

In my opinion, those who can't control themselves aren't human. I've never understood the argument that someone who is "insane" is deserving of more protection than a person who is not when it comes to consequences for their actions.

Hurrah for Arizona ! Let's all go and live in the US or Afghanistan, Somalia, Iran, Iraq or various other "enlightened" states that still execute their own citizens.

Another way of viewing it is that Arizona and similar states are Western states which still have the remnant of a spine, unlike the rest of the Western world which is busy tearing down its own culture and history to coddle those who would gladly light a match and burn it all down.

Why not ? Civilised countries don't execute their own citizens.

Is there something more civilised about locking someone in a cell and throwing away the key? Because thats what we do to the type of criminals than America executes. Either way these people can't ever be allowed back into society. Decades of imprisonment with no hope of ever being released amounts to torture in my opinion, don't see how thats better than execution. But the way we do it they'll cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of pounds before they die. Another little, in my opinion deeply unfair, squeeze on the millions of people in this country that work in jobs that pay below the minimum living cost.

If you think state execution is more civilised than life imprisonment you have a very odd concept of right and wrong.

If you also think that by executing people and thus saving costs of imprisonment (debatable) that the lower paid are going to be paid more you must be daft.

The squeeze on millions has been caused by the decline in organised labour and employment laws skewed unfairly in favour of employers.

If you want to raise serious money to reduce the public debt caused by the rampant cowboy capitalism of the private sector think about cancelling the nuclear submarine programme (estimated cost £140bn) or clamping down on tax evasion and avoidance (estimated cost £39bn per annum).

capital-punishment-in-the-us-by-state.pn

Since 1976, a period of about 35 years, the figures in the white box show the number of executions per state that have occurred, this figure is a few years old as I believe Texas has now executed 500 persons.

For a state like Arizona, 30 would represent actually less than 1 a year.

I could live with life without parole however, having said that, the Death Penalty seems reserved for unusually cruel and heinous types of crimes.

Above, Illinois went blue because they thought they could possibly be executing innocent persons.

If you think state execution is more civilised than life imprisonment you have a very odd concept of right and wrong.

If you also think that by executing people and thus saving costs of imprisonment (debatable) that the lower paid are going to be paid more you must be daft.

The squeeze on millions has been caused by the decline in organised labour and employment laws skewed unfairly in favour of employers.

If you want to raise serious money to reduce the public debt caused by the rampant cowboy capitalism of the private sector think about cancelling the nuclear submarine programme (estimated cost £140bn) or clamping down on tax evasion and avoidance (estimated cost £39bn per annum).

Why is it odd? Do you know how people imprisoned for actual life feel? Decades of mental torture or execution, I know which I'd pick. At the very least I don't see how there's much in it, and in addition I don't see why we should really care. I find it very odd whenever a case like this comes up that the leftist side of the argument seems to be focused on the perpetrator rather than the victim. In the case Tom brought up my concern is about 99% with the torture the poor kid went through, about 0.99% with another huge cost to the taxpayer in funding this monster's living costs for the next 30-40 years, and about 0.01% with the monster.

It seems very odd to me the amount of time, effort and political focus that the left insist on putting into ensuring civilised treatment of evil, deranged pieces of filth. I know their favourite pastime is regular self-congratulating about their wonderful sense of ethics and indulging in some patronising claim to intellectual superiority over the right, and chastising them for wanting to execute people is a perfect way of facilitating that. But wouldn't it be more productive to not actually give a damn about scum who don't deserve to be given a damn about, and put that effort into ever more effective ways of ensuring victims get proper justice, the entirety of the focus and any taxpayers money that gets thrown at the incident spent on them instead.

Why e more productive to not actually give a damn about scum who don't deserve to be given a damn about, and put that effort into ever more effective ways of ensuring victims get proper justice, the entirety of the focus and any taxpayers money that gets thrown at the incident spent on them instead.

"Proper justice" is locking up the "scum" (your word) for life. It's what a civilised nation does.

The list below is the nations that still have the death penalty. Shamefully the US is still among them.

Off you go.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081107050621AAM9WXB

Archived