BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can't be appointed today, the others on the shortlist haven't been interviewed yet.

You don't have a shortlist then go with the first person you talk to, that is crazy.

iv got to agree with you there, i think this guys sources must be wrong...i hope they are anyway

He can't be appointed today, the others on the shortlist haven't been interviewed yet.

You don't have a shortlist then go with the first person you talk to, that is crazy.

My thought also, but then who's to say they only had a short list of 2.

iv got to agree with you there, i think this guys sources must be wrong...i hope they are anyway

The BBC have it on their gossip section that BFS is at ewood for an interview today. Very different from being confirmed.

Apparently they were prepared to do so with Shearer yesteryesterday (that spelling is intended). The point is once you've decided what you want first, discuss the options and if everyone's happy why wait. Obviously by everyone I meant the board and JW and the potential manager, not the fans. I don't think it is about the first person they ask, it's about the person they want first.

Anyone has any idea who is on the 40 men 'short'list?

I wonder if the following are on that list?

Gustavo Poyet,

Tony Adams,

Guus Hiddink,

Ruud Gullit (It's time Ewood get sexy and enigma),

Frank Rijkaard,

Morten Olsen,

Sven-Goran Eriksson,

Marco van Basten,

Diego Simeone (maybe he will sign David Beckham),

Dunga (Samba time 2),

Slaven Bilic,

Martin O'Neill,

Tim Sherwood,

Colin Henry,

Luis Aragones,

Lars Lagerback,

Jean Pierre Papin,

Eric Cantona (we can have his kind of attitude),

Laurent Blanc,

Michael Laudrup,

Zico,

Stuart Pearce,

David Platt,

Paul Gascoigne (Not kidding, just drinking),

Terry Venables,

John Toshack,

Trevor Francis,

Bryan Robson,

Neil Warnock,

Kevin Keegan,

Jurgen Klinsmen,

Lotthar Matthieus,

Luis Figo,

Zidane

anyone else feeling this was always the inevitable outcome that has just been delayed a week so as not to appear a rash appointment! Let down, depressed, dissappointed, uninspired, ambition-killing, plain wrong, say it ain't so, cheerio santa, god awful, hello abdoulaye faye, ...............so,so, bad.

Really hope we have'nt given him good money as him and the likes of McClown are millionaires many times over as the result of being terrible at their jobs and are so desparate to get back in at the top they should be paying us.....don't want to be reading how its cost us £5m to sack him in 6 months!!

rank, dour, appalled, sack the board, sick joke, come back woy, ............how bad as a team are we going to be without bents and santa...PLEASE F___ OFF U FAT BUNG LOVING TOSSER

Apparently they were prepared to do so with Shearer yesteryesterday (that spelling is intended). The point is once you've decided what you want first, discuss the options and if everyone's happy why wait. Obviously by everyone I meant the board and JW and the potential manager, not the fans. I don't think it is about the first person they ask, it's about the person they want first.

I thought they were inviting Shearer in for an interview, not handing him the job on a silver platter.

And mine. I'm hoping it isnt true, but unfourtunalty it has come from a footballing source.

Very disappointed.

Who was your footballing source? Some kids playing haeders and volleys on the corner of your street?

Who was your footballing source? Some kids playing haeders and volleys on the corner of your street?

Not really in a position to say.

But those who know me know i have feet in the footballing world.

Archived