BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its 606 but the is a thread saying wev'e bid £4 million for Torosidis which i find strange because hes only been at Olyimpiacos for a year, he did have a good euro 2008 and is potencially our new rb.

Nicko - do you know if the is something in this or is it just someone bs?

I know its 606 but the is a thread saying wev'e bid £4 million for Torosidis which i find strange because hes only been at Olyimpiacos for a year, he did have a good euro 2008 and is potencially our new rb.

Its come from a report in the sun its probably bs

I know its very interesting. But did it have to be said 4 times? :lol:

This funnily enough coincides with the Sun saying were interested in him this morning?

I hope Rovers sell Bentley as soon as possible so we can go after some good players that are on the market.

For example, Valencia needs to sell players. Real Madrid has a few that could go out on loan (Drenthe, for example).

Maniche is still in Atletico and he will for sure not play there this season.

Stuttgart just got Boulahrouz and they can now put Fernando Meira for sale (Juventus probably wants him).

Inter Milan will sell or loan a lot of players.

nicko, correct me if im wrong you said yesterday around this time that this time today we would have a more clear picture over the brad fridel situation. So is there any day light at the end of the tunnel, in other words any exciting devlopments. cheers ^_^

Nicko has miguel been discussed as a possible right back or is he out of our price range?What about loan moves for belleti or fererra also does ince have many contacts in italy and are any of our targers playing in seria a?

yeh, seen as ince seems to keep banging on about his lovefull relationship with inter, im sure they woldnt mind loaninfg out one or 2 of thier up coming stars, who are yet to force their way into the 1st team. Ince has good contacts with one of the biggest team in world football why not make the most of it, mind you mouriniho may have other ideas B)

nicko, correct me if im wrong you said yesterday around this time that this time today we would have a more clear picture over the brad fridel situation. So is there any day light at the end of the tunnel, in other words any exciting devlopments. cheers ^_^

I believe Villa are putting in an official bid today. Still awaiting confirmation - and amount.

I believe Villa are putting in an official bid today. Still awaiting confirmation - and amount.

if its true that villa are putting a bid in for brad today, i am sure rovers will not accept untill they have agreed a fee with tottenham for Robinson.

if its true that villa are putting a bid in for brad today, i am sure rovers will not accept untill they have agreed a fee with tottenham for Robinson.

If we are playing hard ball and get close to four million out of it that will offset the cost of Robinson.

Good business.

Sad that he wants away but what you gonna do?

I hope Rovers sell Bentley as soon as possible so we can go after some good players that are on the market.

For example, Valencia needs to sell players. Real Madrid has a few that could go out on loan (Drenthe, for example).

Maniche is still in Atletico and he will for sure not play there this season.

Stuttgart just got Boulahrouz and they can now put Fernando Meira for sale (Juventus probably wants him).

Inter Milan will sell or loan a lot of players.

Drenthe would be a good shout - he hasnt really broke into thier side yet.

Maniche has gone to Inter hasnt he?

If villa come in with a bid closer to 3million for fridel and rovers use that money + another 1million from the transfer kitty then all round it would be a good deal as were getting close to £3m for a 37year old which is not bad business at all and paying a million or so moreand etting an england internation, still only 29, low on confidence but no doubt a terrific goal keeper when he wants to be

Drenthe would be a good shout - he hasnt really broke into thier side yet.

Drenthe is a left sided player so i don't think Rovers will be looking at him especially if the Chillian signs, we need a right sided player not a left sided player now.

No, he was on loan there last season but came back to Atletico where he will not stay. He has had problems with the manager and Atletico just signed Paulo Assunçao from FC Porto.

If we are playing hard ball and get four million out of it that will offset the cost of Robinson.

We won't get 4m for Friedel.

I think nicko said last week any new bid would be nearer the 3m mark than the original bid which was reported as 2.5m.

Still good money for a 37 year old.

Trouble is, if we only want to pay about 3.5m for Robinson and they want, say, 6m, that move ain't ever going to happen.

We won't get 4m for Friedel.

I think nicko said last week any new bid would be nearer the 3m mark than the original bid which was reported as 2.5m.

Still good money for a 37 year old.

Trouble is, if we only want to pay about 3.5m for Robinson and they want, say, 6m, that move ain't ever going to happen.

There is no way rovers will pay 6mil for robinson,spurs will have to bt realistic they want robinson out so they will have to lower the price,rovers should make spurs sweat by backing off and making moves for another keeper like cudicini

Nicko

Is it true about Kaboul going to Villa? Also i hear Blackburn want Malbranque?

Portsmouth and Sunderland are in for Kaboul...I think Harry Redknapp is foxing with the Villa thing.

I have never heard anything about Malbranque and Rovers and I don't expect to, as we speak.

Nicko

Is it true about Kaboul going to Villa? Also i hear Blackburn want Malbranque?

Is this water cooler fodder or do you have a link?

Seems that Rovers are being linked to everyone and anyone right now.

I feel nostalgic for the Jack years.

Archived