BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zigic could be moving on loan - with a couple of clubs interested.

Man City have your old pal Lucas Neill at the top of the right back list, it seems Zabaleta did not impress Sparky enough when he went to watch him for Rovers.

Is neill keen on the move?Do you expect ince to sell some of the fringe players ie mokoena,gallagher.......?Has there been any more progress with the sunderland 4?

Man City have your old pal Lucas Neill at the top of the right back list, it seems Zabaleta did not impress Sparky enough when he went to watch him for Rovers.

What odds can I get on us getting a penalty at Eastlands next season?

The poster who asked me about a trialist the other day was right...do you want to send me the name again? Or just put it on here. I understand he was at the camp for the past two days.

Mind you, there were TWO triailists.

Sounds like a revolving door might be needed shortly.

Sorry to bother you with questions, I am trying to avoid the same questions being asked over and over.. when I am sure we will get appropriate updates when they arrive or you can release them :)

Nicko, any chance you could give us some of the names of those who turned us down or we missed out on.. you mentioned an excellent right wing chap who turned us down.. curious as to the level of players we have looked at?

Sorry to bother you with questions, I am trying to avoid the same questions being asked over and over.. when I am sure we will get appropriate updates when they arrive or you can release them :)

Nicko, any chance you could give us some of the names of those who turned us down or we missed out on.. you mentioned an excellent right wing chap who turned us down.. curious as to the level of players we have looked at?

I can't go into the right winger thing at all...off the record reasons.

Nicko could you give us an insight into what type of right back ince is looking for,having mentioned osorio as 1 being watched i presume he is looking at attacking full back?

Whats the latest on Friedal Nicko? Is there any possibility he will stay.

Look i know it hurts losing one of our best players,but i dont think there is a chance he will be at rovers next season he has made it clear he wants a new challenge we can just hope that the situation gets resolved asap

Whats the latest on Friedal Nicko? Is there any possibility he will stay.

Villa will put an official offer in very shortly...rather than a verbal one via an agent or two...and we shall see.

That might kick this thing off.

It's starting to get a bit painful.

Oh...and the Ecuadorian, Segundo Castillo, is joining up as we speak...

Nicko,

Mate, thanks for all the info etc, I know this has been asked before earlier in the thread but I also would like to understand what caliber of player we are looking at for the RW berth.

You don't need to give a name, is he a top team, does he play in europe, roughly how many caps (if any) and if so are they for a good footballing nation. I know from this people will speculate so you can PM me if its a problem.

Thanks in advance!

The poster who asked me about a trialist the other day was right...do you want to send me the name again? Or just put it on here. I understand he was at the camp for the past two days.

Mind you, there were TWO triailists.

Sounds like a revolving door might be needed shortly.

Was bound to be like that though. Even if Hughes had stayed we needed to buy and to do so we would have had to sell. The end of the season result showed the quality of our cover in cetain positions was not good enough to sustain a challenge and with no European matches to worry about this would have been a season of rebuilding to some extent. Perhaps Friedel might have stayed but Bentley had already said he wanted out and others would have been eased out too.

Oh, ssuuggeerr, was reading about a player a couple of days ago, with red in his name.

Spanish club I think.

Something like dela red ????

I think the guy mentioned in the earlier post was something herring. Nicko meant Red Herring.....

Archived