BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

Nicko, i'm just a little worried about us signing Carlos Villanueva and Castillo, are the deals in the bag?

If they both get the Work Permits are they 100% going to sign for us?

Villanueva is on his way - no problems from what I can see.

Castillo has arrived - likewise, no problems.

I think the work permits should be ok too and no-one can intercept either while this process is on.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko,

Any news elsewhere in the premiership ?

Lots probably but how is Mr Nixon supposed to have time to find it out if people keep pestering him? It's getting like going on your hols with the kids who start the are we there yets before we leave clitheroe.

I just think we would be better off spending our money on a genuine wideman,when malbranque starts outwide he drags infield quite a lot, i think he is a good player but with us having signed villanueva and castillo our midfield is already overloaded and i think a genuine wideman should be a priority

Islander malbranque is more a roaming type midfielder,than an out an out wideman…somebody who drifts all over the place..he is a very good footballer,and a player who I wouldnt mind seeing at the club.

On the subject of Brad, I can see Spurs now saying well, John Williams seeing that you sold Brad, how about 12mill plus Robinson(6mill) for Bentley? Will JW, then go for it? Or will he reject that again,and try for a cheaper option. I like this Wayne Hennessey guy,seems a good keeper… I must admit I haven’t seen too much of him,but in the games I have seen, he has looked rather solid.

Islander malbranque is more a roaming type midfielder,than an out an out wideman…somebody who drifts all over the place..he is a very good footballer,and a player who I wouldnt mind seeing at the club.

On the subject of Brad, I can see Spurs now saying well, John Williams seeing that you sold Brad, how about 12mill plus Robinson(6mill) for Bentley? Will JW, then go for it? Or will he reject that again,and try for a cheaper option. I like this Wayne Hennessey guy,seems a good keeper… I must admit I haven’t seen too much of him,but in the games I have seen, he has looked rather solid.

That was my point i think we need a genuine wideman

Lots probably but how is Mr Nixon supposed to have time to find it out if people keep pestering him? It's getting like going on your hols with the kids who start the are we there yets before we leave clitheroe.

:lol: ,im not surprised Mrs Gumboots....they seem like they want to be away from Clitheroe

Its on the Audux Italino website that hes going to us this week and wants to thank the Audux fans.

He seems quite level headed, full article is in the chilliean guys thread.

Dude, can you post the link to that exact page please? For some reason my cookies or internat firewall wont let me go through the Audrux homepage...

Dude, can you post the link to that exact page please? For some reason my cookies or internat firewall wont let me go through the Audrux homepage...

Full article is in the Chillean guys thread ;) no need to go on their website

Nicko.

Just picked this up from another rovers board.

"looks like stoke might be interested in taking moko off our hands. rangers, ajax and schalke are interested as well. I'd much rather we sold him abroad though cos at least then there's no chance of him injuring one of our players when we play stoke".

IMO, Stoke maybe, but the rest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry place of origin, Rovers supporter in Stoke, guess it's the local paper.

Typing to slow, sky now has story.

It was bound to happen when they couldn't get Ronaldinho...

nicko - has anything happened in the last five minutes since you were last asked? How's Bajramovic trial going? Any truth in the rumour I've just made up that he's absolutely brilliant but due to the YouTube ban in Bosnia no one knows about him?

Considering that Friedel,is his own agent, wouldnt he have to be in England if any deal has been agreed?im guessing that he might be flying back soon,with a calf injury Nicko?

Archived