BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

The 11 o'clocker may be better than anticipated...

In the meantime, there's a big Andy Johnson story about to break.

Some Rovers news later too - the excitement never ends.

Excellent, does that mean someone coming into Blackburn or going out?

Maybe both! How much better? 50 million plus Robinson, Berbatov and Keane for Bentley?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 11 o'clocker may be better than anticipated...

In the meantime, there's a big Andy Johnson story about to break.

Some Rovers news later too - the excitement never ends.

oh your a legend nicko, is the andy johnson got to do with either wigan or fulham my guess who have a had a bid accepted

Castillo is training with the players just now, so I imagine Rovers have checked out the third-party issues.

I'm a bit puzzled by his current status. He said he had a three-year contract agreed in advance and wouldn't come on trial, but from what I gather THAT is exactly what he is doing...there has been NO medical, so he is only training just now.

It's obviously complicated as no-one is quite sure which club he belongs to - so it's down to him whether he trains or not and he is doing that.

Very odd.

It sure is cause for concern but, it would make sense that Rovers have checked into the background to eliminate trouble. They could be doing that now? Thanks for the update.

13 million at the start of the season . 10-12 million from player sales. More to come from trust in Jan- According to Mr Willaims

Well the only thing bothering me about this is where we might have been if Hughes - who by and large could spot good player - had been given the cash in the first place.

And that we seem to be finding a lot of cash in real terms for a manager without any buying history at this level.

If it works out we'll be pushing fourth place - if it doesn't - have we any margin of error left?

Nice to know the trust see the value of the investment. Perhaps the empty Walkersteel plant has focussed a few minds.

I'd have been more concerned about the Santa Cruz to Citeh stories if it hadn;t been broken in the MEN for about the fifteenth time this summer. Once again without quotes and once again wild speculation from Chris Bailey who has to be the biggest writer or tripe i've ever read. The amount of times i've read that he "understands" that Ronaldino was a done deal or similar nonsense this summer has been a joke.

The story was based on the premise that Benjani is now injured, Jo is off to the olympics and they have sold every other striker so they will be paying £15m for Santa. Admits no idea how they will pay for it but as Hughes brought Santa to England it stands to reason he'll go to citeh.

I've just slogged through the ten pages on this thread added since this morning.

If I can do that I don't understand why others have to stick boring repetitive dumb posts on here asking the same dratted questions time and time again.

The answers folks are that Castillo is with the squad, Bentley isn't and nothing but nothing else concrete has happened.

Yes

I'd have been more concerned about the Santa Cruz to Citeh stories if it hadn;t been broken in the MEN for about the fifteenth time this summer. Once again without quotes and once again wild speculation from Chris Bailey who has to be the biggest writer or tripe i've ever read. The amount of times i've read that he "understands" that Ronaldino was a done deal or similar nonsense this summer has been a joke.

The story was based on the premise that Benjani is now injured, Jo is off to the olympics and they have sold every other striker so they will be paying £15m for Santa. Admits no idea how they will pay for it but as Hughes brought Santa to England it stands to reason he'll go to citeh.

Might city try for Djibril Cissé? He's available and we all know that Hughes seemed to be interested in him when he was still here.

Did Rovers come back home today or do they travel direct to Portugal? Official sites don´t help much.

I`d assume back here, as some first teamers are at the kit launch on thurs??

Archived