BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

usual suspects?I presume you mean jermaine pennant,i would love the club to make a move for jaqoain i think he is a player that would get the fans off there seats a player in the duff mould exactly the type of player we need

I would cry salty tears of joy if we got Jaoquin... Villaneuva on one wing, Jaoquin on the other, Cruz in the middle... we could play like Brazil! But I can't see how the figures would add up considering the Spaniard would cost £15m+ and we are only ging to see circa 10 million for Bentley.

You never know I suppose. It would allow Ince to play his preferred style of two fast wingers.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy who wrote the story for The Sun is also Greek...

So Mr Nixon you admit that reporters,just randomly select players,and give them a potential club,that they might sign for? Pity you not Brazilian,you could link us with loads of Brazilians ;):lol:

I would cry salty tears of joy if we got Jaoquin... Villaneuva on one wing, Jaoquin on the other, Cruz in the middle... we could play like Brazil! But I can't see how the figures would add up considering the Spaniard would cost £15m+ and we are only ging to see circa 10 million for Bentley.

You never know I suppose. It would allow Ince to play his preferred style of two fast wingers.

I agree im probably being optimistic about rovers being in for jaoquin but he is the type of player i would like,jermaine pennant is not the answer

The way bentley is treating the club is absolutely disgraceful,feigning injury its disgusting behavour the sooner we are shot of him the better

I was one of the first people to defend Bentley when he had his summer rubbishness with the U21's. But after this whole affair obviously faking injuries it does make me wonder...

Nicko, was one of the names to come on trial put to you by me? I know i gave you a couple of names last week?

Nicko, was one of the names to come on trial put to you by me? I know i gave you a couple of names last week?

I believe your Bosnian is coming in for a couple of days...still to be 100 per cent confirmed. I can't see him being good enough, but you never know.

The "usual suspects" doesn't really inspire.

Disagree.

Great film.

The way bentley is treating the club is absolutely disgraceful,feigning injury its disgusting behavour the sooner we are shot of him the better

How do you know Bents is feigning injury?do you know that for a fact? who is you informer,do you have contacts with the medical staff? :unsure:

cant believe bentley can say i have an injury so i am going home!! surely ince and the medical staff have the final say?

You can't prove or disprove that someone has a calf or hamstring injury...

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I believe your Bosnian is coming in for a couple of days...still to be 100 per cent confirmed. I can't see him being good enough, but you never know.

Whooo!!! My first official rumour correct! Do i get a party hat?! :rover:

Your welcome to reveal the name Nicko...

So Mr Nixon you admit that reporters,just randomly select players,and give them a potential club,that they might sign for? Pity you not Brazilian,you could link us with loads of Brazilians ;):lol:

Why do I get the feeling that phonics is the only thing you are not hooked on?

Nicko when will this transfer frenzy kick off? At the moment its simmering right? Also do you believe the big transfers will come off i.e. Robinho, Barry, Bentley, Berbatov, Keane. Also do you believe the transfer record fee for UK will be broken?

You can't prove or disprove that someone has a calf or hamstring injury...

It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Allan,you right you cant do that, but even if he is faking an injury, that doesnt mean that we will lower the price, in fact if he is injured,it might just scare off Spurs.

in a way, im glad the little devil is saying he is injured, might just make ramos go look somewhere else for a fit player :lol:

Whooo!!! My first official rumour correct! Do i get a party hat?! :rover:

Your welcome to reveal the name Nicko...

I can't remember it...and the message was deleted in a PM clear-out frenzy. Some guy freed by Schalke...

Nicko when will this transfer frenzy kick off? At the moment its simmering right? Also do you believe the big transfers will come off i.e. Robinho, Barry, Bentley, Berbatov, Keane. Also do you believe the transfer record fee for UK will be broken?

When people stop messing around and start paying the fees.

I think I predicted this would be a slow and painful summer because Liverpool and Tottenham are tied into so many chains. These people are pests when it comes to transfers.

How do you know Bents is feigning injury?do you know that for a fact? who is you informer,do you have contacts with the medical staff? :unsure:

No i dont know for a fact but regardless the way he has acted throughout the summer regarding his future at the club has been disgraceful,firstly he does an interview with sky when he is quite clearly drunk saying he wants to leave rovers and now he has picket up an injury,if he is injured will this prevent him passing a medical when a fee is agreed?Somehow i think the minute spurs agree a fee bentleys injury will dissapear

Damn you stealing my thunder!! :lol::angry:

Indeed Zlatan Bajramović 28 year old Bosnian central midfielder (big lad from all accounts), is due in on trial according to Nicko... But i brought the name to him last week...

He was recently released by Schalke as they were looking to bring in a new look central midfield for the coming season.

Was informed by a friend who works for a German newspaper...

Archived