BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Stranraer Clarets" ?? :o:rock:

Match made in heaven for you tonight then, Nicko. Partick Thistle vs Burnley...........................

Home win.

Makes you long for the Anglo Scottish Cup...

Nicko

Are blackburn still looking into Zabaleta and it looks like like the hammers are close to signing behrami. Is he on the list of RBs which we are looking at.

I don't think he is any more. That was a Mark Hughes production...when he went to the Espanyol game. He hasn't gone for him at Man City either which makes me think he wasn't THAT impressed.

I don't think he is any more. That was a Mark Hughes production...when he went to the Espanyol game. He hasn't gone for him at Man City either which makes me think he wasn't THAT impressed.

Or Hughes was told by Thaksin's minions that he didn't want him?

Nicko speaking of old sparky im quite surprised that city havent made a move for david bentley do you expect them to? or has db set his heart on a return to the capital?Will there be an 11pm exclusive 2nite?

Man City would need to find £17 million. And I don't think there is a Brinks Mat job going down anywhere soon...

I think today's Rovers story might emerge a bit later... ;)

Why, can we not read the post, of at the very least today.

In the last hour, there have been six questions to Nicko, all asking the same things.

In most cases you will find your answers in the earlier post by Nicko.

Please, it's not much to ask.

I think it will come out shortly...for obvious reasons...but I believe Bentley is coming back from the tour. He is supposed to be injured, but make your own minds up on that one.

I think this - tied in with the LET line that 'it's down to the manager' - suggests that a sale is close.

Tottenham hope to have one of the Gang of Four out fast and possibly two.

So it's starting to fall together...slowly.

I think Brad is playing tonight, but that is also getting closer.

Interesting that Villanueva played his 'last' game for Audax Italiano before flying off...although it might be Wednesday before he turns up in Portugal [?]. No biggie.

Still not sure if Castillo has arrived, but no-one is expecting snags.

NICKO,are rovers sounding out any possible replacements for bentley or does emerton signing a new contract suggest that ince sees him as a right winger?any more updates on the right back slot and are we any closer to agreeing a fee for robinson?

Wouldn't it be better to let Spuds and Villa carry on fannying about and get a better price for him? Didn't realise a bid had been accepted.

a bid hasn't been accepted.

he is officially come back as 'injured' but that the clubs arnt far away from one another now.

is what i think nicko is saying!

Wouldn't it be better to let Spuds and Villa carry on fannying about and get a better price for him? Didn't realise a bid had been accepted.

Looks like Villa have already dropped out, so we cant get a bidding war going unfortunatly. £17m is a cracking price for him anyway.

As for Brad, he is starting to get older and will soon start letting the odd goal in that he wouldnt of a couple of years ago

NICKO,are rovers sounding out any possible replacements for bentley or does emerton signing a new contract suggest that ince sees him as a right winger?any more updates on the right back slot and are we any closer to agreeing a fee for robinson?

Also something id like to know... Any names would be appreciated too... ;)

Do you need to repeat the question though?

Gonna have to go back to warnings soon.

hi guys, just got this text from a friend of a friend who works for blackburn medical staff

he has confirmed that firstly Bentley has come home from our tour and he was never injured nor does he have an injury!!! "

have you heard the same nicko???

Archived