BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

That's all we need, a Nancy boy... :unsure::unsure:...can't say I have heard of him, but it's nice to see some links and some news on Players..but much of this is leaked by agents..

I thought pink was quite fashionable for men nowadays.

He's still on the Nancy website listed today.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Betis and a couple other clubs are interested. Betis have bid and it appears that they've reached an agreement over a fee, but I don't think the transfer has actually gone through. I know that he was getting interest from OM and from German sides as well.

Betis are favorites but the chairman of Nancy wants a better deal for his club and has told him to wait..........Man City and Rovers are also in for him........................

The ASNL has received an offer from Betis Seville nearly 5 million Euros............ "But we expect other proposals...........Including from a English club, "said the chairman of the ASNL.................................

Anything extra in this?, unfortunately, I can't read french.

Le Betis parvenir à un accord de principe avec Nancy par Chrétien

Le Betis a conclu une entente de principe avec Nancy pour passer à Mickael Chrétien. . Le Betis va payer près de cinq millions d'euros pour le transfert et est parvenu à un accord avec le joueur pour les quatre prochaines saisons. . Le montant total de la transaction, si l'on inclut l'information sur le transfert et le footballeur, environ huit millions de dollars.. Le Betis a envoyé ce vendredi l'offre par écrit et est en attente d'une réponse officielle de l'équipe de France ce samedi. Paco Chaparro confirmé que Chrétien est le premier objectif pour le côté droit.

. Le côté d'arriver à renforcer le droit et la bande est un joueur qui aime le consensus techniciens et s'inscrit parfaitement dans l'idée Chaparro. Les négociations n'ont pas été faciles, mais le vendredi a donné un demi-tour et a été en mesure de conclure la transaction. . En fait, l'agent Chrétien, Jacques Crouzel, a reconnu que «nous savons l'intérêt de Betis par certaines personnes, mais nous n'avons aucune offre de leur part. Nous n'avons aucune idée de combien ils sont prêts à offrir, mais nous avons dit que la proposition faite par écrit peu de temps. "

. Le Betis a offert un contrat pour les quatre prochaines saisons le joueur marocain. . Le Blackburn Rovers et Manchester City ont figuré parmi les cinq ou six propositions qui avaient le joueur. . Rappelons que M. Chrétien a été cible de Séville, mais a fini par signer un Nervión dans Konka

Betis are favorites but the chairman of Nancy wants a better deal for his club and has told him to wait..........Man City and Rovers are also in for him........................

The ASNL has received an offer from Betis Seville nearly 5 million Euros............ "But we expect other proposals...........Including from a English club, "said the chairman of the ASNL.................................

So we should have a better chance than MC as they don't have any money according to Nicko?

Anything extra in this?, unfortunately, I can't read french.

Part with the highlights, ish.. not perfect.

Betis had offered a contract for the next four seasons with the Moroccan player.. Blackburn Rovers and Manchester City appear among the five or six proposals for the player.. We believe Mr Chrétien was the target of Séville, but ended up signing Nervión in Konka

Given the final sentence starts with ######, I don't think we should treat that part of the piece of French text as official or reporter text.

It translates as "###### it isn't in the main article but the big English club must be Blackburn."

That article says that Betis submitted a written offer on Friday of 5 million euros and that the transfer would be 8 million dollars when everything is included. They've offered him a 4 year deal and he is their first choice to fill the role. Five or six clubs are said to be interested in him, including Manchester City and Blackburn Rovers. Negotations have been difficult. His agent says that, despite the rumours, he hasn't recieved any official offers.

At the end it says

"###### this isn't a good article, but the big English club is Blackburn".

Betis reach agreement with Nancy for Chrétien

Betis have agreed a deal in principlewith Nancy to sign Chrétien.Betis are going to pay almost 5 million euros for the transfer and have reached an agreement with the player for the next 4 seasons.The total value of the transfer including the transfer and the player will be about 8 million.Betis sent the written offer on friday and expect the official reply from the French club on saturdayPacco Chaparro confirmed thatChrétien is the number one target for theright hand side.

blah blah.Negotiations have not been easybut Friday there was movement andseems the end is in sight.In fact Chréiiens agent Jacques Crouzel said t" we knew of the interst fromcertain people but had received no offer from them.We had no idea how much they were prepared to offer, but the written offer was quick"

Betis have offered the maroccan player a 4 year deal Rovers and City were among the 6 options open to ChrétienRemeber that Chrétien was targetted by Sevilla but they signed the other guy

Got someone to translate the Marca article, that article seems to think the deal is very close to being done.

Betis have arrived at a deal with Nancy for Chrieten. Betis will play nearly five million euros for him for a four season contract. The total transfer fee with costs etc will be more like 8 million though. Paco Chaparro (coach of Betis) said that he was their main target.

He is arriving to reinforce the right side of Betis and is apparently a player who Chaparro thinks is ideal. Negotiations have not been easy but on Friday they took a radical turn and a deal could now be closed.

Where's that?

:lol: Ewood glory took it off together with the ###### word.

PS Marca have reported that Ronaldo has joined Real Madrid as a fact at least five times already this summer so if Rovers go sniffing I am sure Chretien's agent will stall the Betis deal.

In English terms, Betis are offering a bit less than £20K a week and paying £2.7M if I got the gist of it correct but the swapping between Euros and Dollars doesn't help. At worst, total cost of ownership (transfer and four years wages) in the £6.5m bracket.

Taking in the infomation provided on here, is there any update on the frideal situation yet? Villa still keen on him are not?

I know all us Rovers players and fans will be sad to see him go, but if we have the oppurtunity to get Paul Robinson in he's 10 years younger and would be the ideal replacement. If he's unhappy at rovers i fink we shud let him go if we recieve a sutiable offer. Wot people thinking?

nicko, do you know how much this fella is value at, iv never been able to get my head round why he dosent play for a top side, he is without doubt a terrific player

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3842939,00.html

wouldnt mind him being another south american coming to ewood ;)

just found this article too, which puts modern footballers to shame

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2927377,00.html

CRETIEN - Sounds like Betis have bid quite a lot of money for a right back, I think Rovers are being 'used' here to push the price up. I don't think Nancy have played yet this season, so I would think Rovers would want to see him in action before going to those levels.

FRIEDEL - I would expect Villa to push again in the very near future.

ROBINSON/BENTLEY - See above. Tottenham are getting close to selling two or maybe three of their players to Sunderland.

11 O'CLOCKER - No real need tonight, nothing special to report.

Been away for two weeks and, selfish as it may sound, don't feel like trawling through 100 pages, so just correct any of these things if I got them wrong...

Villa bid for Bentley (accepted or rejected?)

Friedel now wants out?

We have signed somebody? Castillo or the Vesesessesd bloke.

Anything else that has happened over the past fortnight? I'm trawling around but so much as been said it's getting difficult.

CRETIEN - Sounds like Betis have bid quite a lot of money for a right back, I think Rovers are being 'used' here to push the price up. I don't think Nancy have played yet this season, so I would think Rovers would want to see him in action before going to those levels.

FRIEDEL - I would expect Villa to push again in the very near future.

ROBINSON/BENTLEY - See above. Tottenham are getting close to selling two or maybe three of their players to Sunderland.

11 O'CLOCKER - No real need tonight, nothing special to report.

nicko, any news on bentelys possible replacement

Archived