BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicko, after the year loan is up and our two signings are brilliant can they only sign for us or can they be poached by other clubs, i.e. if their heads are turned and would rather sign for a bigger club?

When you do deals like this you have the first option to sign the players...you pay the fee...and if they want to leave then YOU decide how much they go for...hopefully it doesn't come to that.

When you do deals like this you have the first option to sign the players...you pay the fee...and if they want to leave then YOU decide how much they go for...hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Anything been said about the friedel/Robinson saga today Nicko?

Nicko, how close is this Osorio deal? Have you ever seen him playing? Mexico international first choice can´t be too bad.

Rovers want to see him play - and Stuttgart did not use him yesterday. Their European tie return leg is next Sunday, so he needs to play in that one.

It could be he has an injury or fitness problem...if anyone knows feel free to pitch in.

Osorio is not the only one being watched. If they see someone else they like they could go in for him instead.

Yes and Rovers sorted him good and proper by putting him head to waist against Roque at Ewood remember.

I do remember that but most teams didn't. I don't know anything about this mexican guy so I've not saying his height wouldn't be a problem. Evra seems to have plenty of fans who don't see his height as a problem, that's all.

I've not written this, but a very good pal of Andrews says that a deal to Rovers will go through when one or two others have been signed and he can come in quietly.

Seems quite a smart way to go about it but an awful move imo. I mean, Mokoena does a job for us, and I reckon would do an excellent, well very good job, in the championship, yet we think that the Axe isn't quite good enough for us. Now Andrews can't even cut it at championship level, so what hope has he of doing it in the premiership?

I'm very worried if Ince thinks that this is the standard required at Blackburn, even if it's the level of squad player. Vogel was a gamble having not played in X number of months, and being the wrong side of 30, the move for Andrews is just plain stupid.

Our various encounters with the Dingles over the years are one of the main things I look back on with fond memories. They really have given me some laughs. The one you are referring to above is the last one, and one of the "milder" events. My own favourite is going to Turf Moor and coming from 2 down to beat them 2 -3, also at the same match (I think) our manager at the time, Jim Smith coming out at half time and conducting the Rovers choir on the Cricket Field End. Wondeful! Then of course every trip to the Turd had an eventful journey home through Rose Grove and Accrington and getting the car attacked along the way. Oh happy days! (sigh)

I hope this is not going off topic..............but Fife, I think you'll remember we were 3-0 up, missed a penalty and it ended up 3-2 to us.

chretien-full.jpg

Nicko Rovers are being linked to Nancy right back Mickael Chretien..His agent claims that Rovers have made an offer for him along with Man City.............He was out standing At Ewood and would be great for our problem position..........heard anything?..............Liking Inces taste in players more and more............

Nicko Rovers are being linked to Nancy right back Mickael Chretien..His agent claims that Rovers have made an offer for him along with Man City.............He was out standing At Ewood and would be great for our problem position..........heard anything?..............Liking Inces taste in players more and more............

Link please?

chretien-full.jpg

According to wiki he plays for real betis!

That's all we need, a Nancy boy... :unsure::unsure:...can't say I have heard of him, but it's nice to see some links and some news on Players..but much of this is leaked by agents..

chretien-full.jpg

Didn't he sign for Betis, or am I mistaken?

Archived