BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The low sodium posts?

Come on, think the humour through buddy.

No. If you have to take the posts with a pinch of salt then it's presumably the salt that is causing the probs. therefore low sodium salt would mean you could take as many and still stay within your RDA.

nicko do you know how long it will take to get the work permits sorted ?

2-4 days for a team like Manu, regardless of how many International caps the player/players have...

1-2 weeks for a team like Rovers unfortunately even if the player has more International caps then Peter Shilton... :lol:

Question, can a player train with a team without a work permit? Seems a bit unfair that the 2 players in question will miss out on 2 of the 4 weeks remaining in training and getting to know the rest of the squad...?

{I wonder if the Fifa 09 developers will have time to add Segundo Castillo and Carlos Villaneuva to the Rovers squad before the game is released? :rock::lol: }

2-4 days for a team like Manu, regardless of how many International caps the player/players have...

1-2 weeks for a team like Rovers unfortunately even if the player has more International caps then Peter Shilton... :lol:

Question, can a player train with a team without a work permit? Seems a bit unfair that the 2 players in question will miss out on 2 of the 4 weeks remaining in training and getting to know the rest of the squad...?

{I wonder if the Fifa 09 developers will have time to add Segundo Castillo and Carlos Villaneuva to the Rovers squad before the game is released? :rock::lol: }

Can't you transfer them in and look like a really good manager or is that only on champ manager. I don't play either so don't know.

That rumour is not true would be great for us if it was

Why am i as bad as Spurs fans i am only reporting what i have heard dont expect it to happen but think 6-7 million is a fair price

How big we talking? I have heard 6-7 million we talking bigger? A LOT LOT MORE THAN 6 - 7 MILLION

I think Warnock is certainly interested in coming.

Your owner has come out and said that he cannot see football going the way it is with mega transfer deals - he therefore wants newcastle to train there own young players with a view to going into the first team. he has said he is not interested in splashing out lots of money on so called ' experienced stars'. He is wanting to run newcastle as a business first and formost - this was on sky this afternoon.

yes.

Here is the news...ish.

Tottenham think they are shipping the four players out to Sunderland. I'm yet to be convinced, but they are throwing so much money at it that this might happen. I think Chimbonda and Tainio will go and Kaboul may follow. Malbraqnue is the hard one, especially as Villa fancy him too. If they get the dosh they must surely come back for Bentley with the numbers that Rovers want. Hope so - it's a pain otherwise.

Villa are also after Paul Scharner at Wigan and would like Danny Simpson on loan. All the best.

The only Rovers stuff I have is that Villanueva and Castillo will come subject to work permits and that Osorio will be watched while Rovers are in Germany...nothing that new there really, but you can't be brilliant all of the time... :lol:

There's a minor update on Brad to Villa and Robinson to Rovers, but it's about valuations - which is where it's at now and has been for a day or so. Again, I wish that one would just hurry up and happen.

I've not written this, but a very good pal of Andrews says that a deal to Rovers will go through when one or two others have been signed and he can come in quietly.

Not sure that everyone at Blackburn is singing from the same hymn sheet on this.

But if King Carlos and Big Castillo come in, maybe nobody will argue and the boss will get his way.

Adios.

Oh (Please don't use that word again) off MON seriously, you must be taking the ######.

THOMAS SORENSEN - I know his name has been put in, but there has been no reaction - not even as a number two - at this stage. He is struggling for a club.

ROBERT GREEN - The Villa story this morning is a bit transparent. He is desperate for a pay rise at West Ham, so gets himself linked with someone. It's probably his agent who planted the story. Although it could be from Villa, who want Brad but are maybe sneaking that out to put pressure on Rovers. Either way Brad goes to Villa once Robinson is sorted out.

ROBERT GREEN - The Villa story this morning is a bit transparent. He is desperate for a pay rise at West Ham, so gets himself linked with someone. It's probably his agent who planted the story. Although it could be from Villa, who want Brad but are maybe sneaking that out to put pressure on Rovers. Either way Brad goes to Villa once Robinson is sorted out.

Always enjoy these insights. I suppose it's totally logical, but it's interesting to see it all tied together.

As much as id love to tell you who it is, I dont feel its fair on him so I wont be telling you who but there was a little bit of info on some other stuff, nothing major but said that Fowler looked slow in training.

Now thats a bloody revelation............. It must be brilliant to have a 'mole' inside overs who can furnish you with such detailed information :wacko:

Oh (Please don't use that word again) off MON seriously, you must be taking the ######.

Tom ,If you're saying Scharner's not good enough for Villa you must be the sort of fan who only ever watches one team. Scharner's a top class player who can play in several positions, funnily enough the same positions as a certain Villa player who's been linked with Liverpool, I'd find a place for him at Rovers no problem. The other guy , I've never seen him play.

Archived