BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

CRETIEN - Sounds like Betis have bid quite a lot of money for a right back, I think Rovers are being 'used' here to push the price up. I don't think Nancy have played yet this season, so I would think Rovers would want to see him in action before going to those levels.

FRIEDEL - I would expect Villa to push again in the very near future.

ROBINSON/BENTLEY - See above. Tottenham are getting close to selling two or maybe three of their players to Sunderland.

11 O'CLOCKER - No real need tonight, nothing special to report.

Just make something up nicko, your on form at the moment! :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villa bid for Bentley (accepted or rejected?)

Friedel now wants out?

We have signed somebody? Castillo or the Vesesessesd bloke.

Villa bid for Bentley rejected. They have, it seems, pulled out.

Yes Friedel's going. Prob City/Villa

Carlos Villanueva, looks a good un from YouTube clips

Villa bid for Bentley rejected. They have, it seems, pulled out.

Yes Friedel's going. Prob City/Villa

Carlos Villanueva, looks a good un from YouTube clips

You missed out the Spurs in disarray bit, reporting Man U and Liverpool for tapping up their players while having a fire sale so they can buy our player who they've made no secret they wanted since goodness only knows when.

nicko, do you know how much this fella is value at, iv never been able to get my head round why he dosent play for a top side, he is without doubt a terrific player

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3842939,00.html

wouldnt mind him being another south american coming to ewood ;)

just found this article too, which puts modern footballers to shame

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2927377,00.html

Riquelme has been around for a while, definitly a decent little player.. the wiki on him details why is is back home atm.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Rom%C3%A1n_Riquelme

Not got a clue why he isnt back in the big time though.. he was nominated for world player of the year the season before last and oddly is only in Argentina because he fell out with his boss.. <shrug>

nicko, do you know how much this fella is value at, iv never been able to get my head round why he dosent play for a top side, he is without doubt a terrific player

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3842939,00.html

He was discussed either during the last transfer window or the one before, apparently he's one that needs to feel loved and has to be the top dog. Cracking player though.

He was discussed either during the last transfer window or the one before, apparently he's one that needs to feel loved and has to be the top dog. Cracking player though.

Yep a few people including myself mentioned him along with some other out of favour South Americans.. like Adriano who has just returned from being loaned out .. :) But I somehow dont think that chap could fit into the team Ince is building unless we go for a barcelona style of play with a shed load of playmakers (would be fun to watch that though) lol

Nicko my friend you have mentioned a few players who got away or turned us down without giving us names, I am dead curious to see what level of player we have approached and the sort of positions Ince was thinking of strengthening, any chance we would have some of the names? :)

neill played at millwall for years and would have had EU passport by time he joined us, tugay at rangers for at least two. brad for two at liverpool.

you have to have been in britain 5 years for consideration for a passport.

the three possible signings will have none, nelsen is on three. thats two years where not all can play. i'm sure its not just uefa comps either. even if it was, and we qualified for europe, you then face the possibility that not all could play in the same team

emerton played in holland for years aswell, not sure how many though. I know nothing of this osorio tbh, how long has he played in germany?

Archived