BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hiatus

I have decided to take a leave of absence from the board.

I am sure many people won't care (Who is this guy?? What is he talking about?? Is he cRaZy??) but I thought I would give my reasons.

The board is incredibly depressing, I get frustrated everytime I come on here. I want to shout in every topic, and I know that is not the correct attitude.

Where are all the fans? Why are so many people so desperate for our manager to fail. It doesn't make any sense. Where is the backs-against-the-wall spirit? It doesn't put our club in a good light, most people I speak to where I live are very positive about Ince. Why can't Blackburn "fans" feel the same?

I will be back end of September to celebrate our fairly good start to the season (touch wood), and maybe (just maybe) a dose of reality will have returned!

Have a good summer folks!

Don't all slit your wrists in the meantime

If it wasnt for the natural depression of a Rover's supporter, nothing would be good.

We look at the worst possible scenario and think that is what is going to happen.

When something good happens we are pleasantly surprised.

It keeps us sane.

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Some things in life are bad,

They can really make you mad,

Other things just make you swear and curse,

When you're chewing life's gristle,

Don't grumble,

Give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best.

And...

Always look on the bright side of life.

[whistle]

Always look on the light side of life.

[whistle]

If life seems jolly rotten,

There's something you've forgotten,

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

When you're feeling in the dumps,

Don't be silly chumps.

Just purse your lips and whistle.

That's the thing.

And...

[whistle]

Always look on the right side of life,

[whistle]

For life is quite absurd

And death's the final word.

You must always face the curtain with a bow.

Forget about your sin.

Give the audience a grin.

Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.

So,...

Always look on the bright side of death,

[whistle]

Just before you draw your terminal breath.

[whistle]

Life's a piece of ######,

When you look at it.

Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true.

You'll see it's all a show.

Keep 'em laughing as you go.

Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And...

Always look on the right side of life.

[whistle]

Always look on the bright side of life!

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

[whistle]

Repeat to fade...

Surely sums it all up! :D

I am sure many people won't care (Who is this guy?? What is he talking about?? Is he cRaZy??) but I thought I would give my reasons.

The board is incredibly depressing, I get frustrated everytime I come on here. I want to shout in every topic, and I know that is not the correct attitude.

Where are all the fans? Why are so many people so desperate for our manager to fail. It doesn't make any sense. Where is the backs-against-the-wall spirit? It doesn't put our club in a good light, most people I speak to where I live are very positive about Ince. Why can't Blackburn "fans" feel the same?

I will be back end of September to celebrate our fairly good start to the season (touch wood), and maybe (just maybe) a dose of reality will have returned!

A commonsense sentiment. The MD is stuffed with people who seem to want Ince to fail. It baffles me the abuse he and the club get.

It's an internet forum, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Read what you want to and comment where you want, then switch off the computer and forget about it.

But friedels gone.........Bentley RSC warnock all going........Fowler...oh no...........relegation....?

oh my how bad it must be for us while people are in Iraq living it up?

Its entertainment FFs ups, and downs!comings and goings!its why its so much fun!

Apparently he's off to Spurs (altho' Man City are also interested).....

Well I only clicked on this thread to find out what a bloody hiatus was! own up, anyone else?

Don`t let the door hit you on your arse on your way out.

HAHA, yeah i didnt think there would be an article about this, so assumed we were signing some south american player! Was thinking about all the headlines in the media when he gets dropped etc :lol:

Bucky Rover

I read this board and i take most things with a pinch of salt. I try to keep my opinions to myself or sometimes i would get like you. Its not the happiest place to be.

My dad has just purchased a season ticket for himself and me - i'm so happy, any amount of slating the club and staff on here will not change my delight at the moment. Obviously i would have liked hughes to be in charge and not be so worried about players leaving, but i am all for giving ince a chance. I am so looking forward the season starting and things starting to turn round on here.

Come on chap!!

Stiff upper lip and all that!!

Well I only clicked on this thread to find out what a bloody hiatus was! own up, anyone else?

Don`t let the door hit you on your arse on your way out.

I thought we'd signed a new Greek centre forward! Turns out it's just Robbie Fowler... B)

Bloody depressed now though

I dont think anyone WANTS Ince to fail, its just an uninspiring appointment has resulted in the following before the new season has even begun:

Rovers legend Friedel has gone, replaced by a keeper who Spurs dont want.

Bentley is about to leave, apparently to be replaced by Jermaine Pennant.

In addition, it seems the players Ince thinks are an appropriate standard for Rovers are Championship struggler Robbie Fowler and MK Dons' Keith (Who?)Andrews.

And true fans are supposed to... shut up and say nothing? Pretend everything's OK?

Enjoy your 'hiatus'. Maybe you can spend it in Cloud Cuckoo land, where Ince is a great appointment and Robinson & Fowler are better players than Friedel and Bentley...

I'm backing Ince, I think he'll do well.

It's certainly not all doom & gloom, why should it be? We are having a fresh start, a new manager, when that happens, players do come & go, we have lost star players before, Shearer, Sutton , Duff etc. Now it Bentley whose going & its disappointing the way he has gone about it. Also we have lost Hughes, his entire backroom staff & our keeper who all the fans were extremely fond of.

Don't confuse anger with disapointment.

Nah. We'll be rock bottom by the end of September. Ince will have sold Bentley, Santa Cruz and Ewood by then. We'll be playing on the Anchor.

Archived