BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Beijing Olympics 2008

If you mean St Pats day? Yes you are correct - its very big in Australia..

If your referring to sheep shagging - your sadly confused, as I think you will find that is our retarded cousins, across the tasmin sea in NZ. ;)

retarded cousins are across the border in yorkshire :D

it may be that you aussie's refer to nz as the afore mentioned, but in blighty thats not the case!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retarded cousins are across the border in yorkshire :D

it may be that you aussie's refer to nz as the afore mentioned, but in blighty thats not the case!

I work in England (London) and have done for over 8 years and in every company I have worked in the banking industry (and maybe its just banking), NZ'ers are the sheep molester’s and always will be... ;):P

I work in England (London) and have done for over 8 years and in every company I have worked in the banking industry (and maybe its just banking), NZ'ers are the sheep molester’s and always will be... ;):P

Not sure who you have been talking to : in this country sheep and Welsh people are usually to be found in the same sentence.

New Zealanders don't even register ; irrelevant.

You of course are a convict.

I hope the British don't try and go toe to toe with the Chinese olympics, 44 billion dollars is certainly a lot of money that could improve healthcare ect.

Personally I would rather see some form of collaboration of a mass afternoon tea with scones, William Wallace, Sheep Shagging and St Patrick

William Wallace burnt at a stake maybe!

Morris dancing, a parade of teenage mums pushing screaming balls of snot, a full-on drunken punch-up and Gordon Brown getting pelted in the stocks would probably be more like it.

Not sure who you have been talking to : in this country sheep and Welsh people are usually to be found in the same sentence.

and you, are a pompus tosspot!

EDIT: ahh, you've got your panties in a twist, beacuse we have just signed another Aussie - it all makes sense now! :lol:

You may have a point aussie. Do you know Jim once plucked up enough courage to hurl vocal insults at Lucas Neill from 15 rows back at Villa Park! He was so proud of his act of supreme courage that he came on here to tell us all about it too. You certainly gave him a piece of your mind there didn't you Jim? :rolleyes:

... btw did you ever get your top set of teeth back?

They don`t molest sheep.....they make love to them :wub:

Why do Welsh/New Zealanders, etc shag sheep near cliffs?

So they'll push back harder.

:lol::lol:

So, you have heard that too American?

Apparently, Jim hasn't a clue? I expected a man of his age and experience, to know these things.

NZ past time

"The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) said animals should not be exploited like this".

what i want to know is why its ok for jim to use racist remarks all the time and i got banned for using a lyric about race relations.....could admin please explain the difference because im confused.We are not allowed to slag,slate take the pee out of anything asian but its cool to say the same about aussies.

WHY?

no reply...surprise surprise.

I didn't see it all, but the London bus bit on the closing ceremony was crap. And why should D__khead Beckham get the gig? He's yesterday's player and is as relevant to olympic sport as a dog humping Gene Pitney's leg. I suppose a 'gritty' dance routine in which people pretend to be paralytic whilst a black lad gets stabbed would not be ideal PR, but surely we can do better.

because

1) he's massively famous in the Far East;

2) He was a massive part in getting the games for London; and

3) I suppose we could have put Tessa Sanderson up there to throw javelins into the crowd....... wait a minute :)

Deary me

Which was actually the original idea behind the post

With the UK hosting the Olympics, the idea of shagging sheep, Wallace, St Pat and the afternoon tea was a coming together of the nations who would be hosting

because

1) he's massively famous in the Far East;

2) He was a massive part in getting the games for London; and

3) I suppose we could have put Tessa Sanderson up there to throw javelins into the crowd....... wait a minute :)

I know, its just a shame we have to rely on an old, over the hill football player to sell the country to the far east. It proves that we're a 3rd rate over the hill country.

Archived