BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Preview

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a million ways to watch every other premier league match, just not ours. I hope this is a slur against hull and not us. Time to go and play golf for the afternoon as the radio is just not entertainment! :angry:

what guts me as that I missed the last match, and now that I'm home they're not showing this one.

No, free kick was set, ref blew for kick to be taken. Then one Hull player picked up the ball from where the ball was placed for the kick, bounced it put it down then another player took the kick. Was quite weird. :huh:

Not a handball. As long as it's not been put in play, you can do whatever you want. Think of it like on a windy day the ball is blown off of the patch that the ball was set on. You can pick it up and re-set the ball. And not like there's a designated free kick kicker.

Thank you Jason!!

1on1 vs the keeper, it reads.

edit: Paul Robinson. Such a great, great buy. Maybe he'll keep a clean sheet or two in the next 3-4 years.

You haven't even seen the goal! How the hell do you know who was at fault? Was Friedel at fault for every goal we conceded? Or did the same defenders who were at fault for some of Friedel's goals suddenly become unbeatable, and Robbo will always be to blame?

You haven't even seen the goal! How the hell do you know who was at fault? Was Friedel at fault for every goal we conceded? Or did the same defenders who were at fault for some of Friedel's goals suddenly become unbeatable, and Robbo will always be to blame?

Unfortunately, some people here will always be blaming Robbo no matter what. Even if Samba, Ooijer, etc all decided not to play and instead go smoke a fag on the sideline and left no defense in front of him.

Yes. I never wanted Robinson at this club, and it's up to him to prove me wrong. So far nothing.

Yes. I never wanted Robinson at this club, and it's up to him to prove me wrong. So far nothing.

No matter what he does, he won't prove you wrong. Too many on this board have already made up their mind he's crap and won't believe otherwise.

Hell, look at Pedersen, etc last season. He had an atrocious start to the season, but near the end of the season he looked decent and sometimes showed the Pedersen of old, but even in those instances no one gave him credit because "he's crap"

watching live in Oz. roberts nice one on one for his goal after a great through ball by reid..........but bad mistake by hull defence.

hull goal not robbo's fault..........................no one defending on our right...............ooijer had gone into the middle and left a hull player totally on his own. brilliant looping header over robbo who (quite rightly) was covering the near post. went in off the far post. not sure where reid was.

Archived