BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Preview

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
global warming and freaking high petrol prices also robinson's fault? might as well blame him for WWI and WWII even though he wasnt even born then.

:rolleyes:

Here are the facts about Robinson:

His form deteriorated into horrendous at Spurs, and they dropped him out of their starting line up.

He made several massive mistakes for England and was to blame more than any other player for failing to qualify for Euro08.

I do not see how any of this warrants any positive feelings towards him.

His form deteriorated into horrendous at Spurs, and they dropped him out of their starting line up.

He made several massive mistakes for England and was to blame more than any other player for failing to qualify for Euro08.

Here's some facts about you...

Can't keep an open mind about a new acquisition that maybe he just needed a change of scenery or might have worked to improve.

Hate Robinson and always will hate him.

Thus, I don't see how any of that warrants positive feelings toward you.

Santa Cruz was rated as one of the worst players at Bayerm the season before joining us. He was pillored and thought to be finished as a top player.

He flourished at Rovers because rather than people getting on his back they supported him. Support our keeper, give him a chance.

Santa Cruz was rated as one of the worst players at Bayerm the season before joining us. He was pillored and thought to be finished as a top player.

He flourished at Rovers because rather than people getting on his back they supported him. Support our keeper, give him a chance.

Exactly, once a fanbase turns on you, it's hard to turn them back. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery to regain confidence. Instead, so many Rover fans are writing him off before giving him a chance.

Here's some facts about you...

Can't keep an open mind about a new acquisition that maybe he just needed a change of scenery or might have worked to improve.

Hate Robinson and always will hate him.

Thus, I don't see how any of that warrants positive feelings toward you.

I can keep an open mind about players I feel have potential. I don't see any of that in Paul Robinson. Before he came to us I thought he was the biggest joke in the premiership. He was pretty much the last player I wanted us to sign. I don't have any personal vendetta against Paul Robinson, this is simply my assessment of his abilities. You can't make so many mistakes one season and then suddenly become world class the next. And no - if he does something remarkable I would change my mind. But I am also willing to bet my house that he won't.

I can keep an open mind about players I feel have potential. I don't see any of that in Paul Robinson. Before he came to us I thought he was the biggest joke in the premiership. He was pretty much the last player I wanted us to sign. I don't have any personal vendetta against Paul Robinson, this is simply my assessment of his abilities. And no - if he does something remarkable I would change my mind. But I am also willing to bet my house that he won't.

What remarkable act would it take for you to change your mind? Turn water into wine? Part the sea?

Archived