BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Versus Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must say even if we lose, im happy with the general performance of the team (bare defence who looks very shaky today). We look dangerous in our attack and when dunny and cruz is back im sure we will be alot better. Also with a new right winger we will be fine... also andrews is looking good.

if the ref had been better im sure we would have been able to win or draw at least.

yes indeed, thankfully the only thing that matters is not the result but what you do after that little detail has already been decided by your cockups.

I think we'd have done better putting Roberts in Goal today.

yes indeed, thankfully the only thing that matters is not the result but what you do after that little detail has already been decided by your cockups.

I think we'd have done better putting Roberts in Goal today.

We really do have the most miserable and negative set of fans in the league.

We laugh at Spurs and Newcastle fans for their over-optimism, but our whinging is far worse. Grow up.

13 years and still no win at West Ham - hardly suprising we didnt win today is it?

4-1 not a true reflection of the game - should of been a score draw, but the key decisions (offside goal that wasnt offside) and Roberts again taking the penalty have cost us.

Archived