BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Versus Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham have got to be one of the luckiest teams against us!!!! Remember Tevez?

Possible offside for their second goal

Davenport gets away with no card for last man pull back

No penalty for Peds

Derbs wasnt offside

I bloody hate em!

the normal result of this game is 2-0 to Blackburn Rovers. It is not because of two reasons: 1) the referee 2) the man Spurs put between our goalposts to ruin us. what can we do about it? absolutely nothing. Why the hell are we even playing then I do not know.

Surprised at the "Guerilla" being thrown right in at the deep end here... But he seem's to be doing ok for his 1st Premier League outing, all we need now is King Carlos to get a look-in on the second half and score a couple and it will be happy days.

Yeah, I'd consider taking Reid off for Villanueva, with Emerton and Grella in the central midfield, Derbyshire on the right wing. Not an optimal solution, but perhaps worth a try if we're still struggling to score.

Disappointing first half, in my opinion. We're a much better team on paper, but they've still been bossing us around for the best part of the first 45 mins.

We don't look full of ideas, plus Santa has come off. Suprisingly the Nelsen and Samba look very shaky after a good start in the first couple of games of the season.

Derbyshire goal should have stood but West Spam on balance probably deserve the 2-1 lead.

We have to gamble a bit. I would be tempted to brink on Villaneuva and stick him in the hole. Take off Reid.

People have short memories on here, we were poor from set pieces LAST season, with Brad in goal!

Once the window closes we will have a group of players who Ince and his staff will work with to correct these mistakes.

Derbyshire goal was on side, and how did Davenport not get a booking for tugging Roberts?

Positives:

Grella played ok.

Roberts looks immense up front

We need King Carlos, I sense a 4-3 win our favour!!

Ince should give Emerton a metaphoric firecracker and get him to run at Neill. It's at times like these that I wish we had a right winger.

Neill at left back for Spam is a weakness pleading to be exposed.

Come on Rovers. And Pineapple Head should come on.

SNN says Robbo should have come to collect it, typical.

If he had he wouldn't have got anywhere near it. He stopped to try and make the save and couldn't. Good powerful header that even if he had been on the line would have been difficult to save. Samba didn't mark him well enough.

Mike Riley has had a mare. 2nd West Ham goal was offside, Derbs was a yard onside for ours. I'm not even going to start on some of his awful decisions, there are to many to even try and name.

Our defence looks awful, it may be an idea to drop Emerton to RB, move Reid to RM and then bring in Andrews or Villaneuva. They are there for the taking but it's hard to see us not letting in another.

So far i think Grella has played well.

Very impressed been his first premier league game.

I really think he will turn out to be a great buy

Reid is a liability, he shouldn't be in the starting 11

Just seen it again and it's a disgrace Derb's goal was chalked off. As mentioned it's following a similar pattern with decisions against West Ham.

I dont see how the ref can justify the two different decisions between ashtons goal and derbyshires `goal`

I think we are missing Dunny badly in midfield, missing the creativity or spark he brings. Might have to gamble and bring Carlos on, even though he isn't fully fit.

Derbs goal wasn't offside and should have stood. I also have this feeling Mike Riley is going to send one of our players off, all the decisions are going against us and we are picking up bookings for nothing tackles.

Archived