BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Versus Blackburn Rovers

This game is making my blood boil. Riley is just plain inept, or worse.

Plus Reid and Emerton are hopeless at this level, both are doing absolutely nothing. A key factor will be how soon in the 2nd half before Ince gives em the hook.

totallyt disagree with your opinion on emerton, i think hes one of our better players at times! maybe not today but he is certainly a prem player!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
totallyt disagree with your opinion on emerton, i think hes one of our better players at times! maybe not today but he is certainly a prem player!!

I agree, Emerton has played ok. Has made a few decent crosses.

he just needs to run at the defender more often, and not stop :D

Ashton was not offside. It's really not an issue if he was as he was not active, nor did he touch it; Samba sliced it in. Derbyshire was onside, but he was dead level with Davenport behind him. Unfortunately for us I reckon the linesman could not see him.

Samba is having a stinker. He needs to put his boots on the right feet.

I thought Grella was a yard or two short; so he's gone off for Andrews.

I'm not sure who is doing worse at the moment, Steven Reid or Mike Riley, both of them are doing Rovers no favours, throw in some dodgy decisions from the linesmen and were lucky to only be 2-1 down.

Like I said, West Ham look nothing special, we need a bit more of a spark and we can still win this one.

Reid needs to come off for me, for anyone be it Andrews, Villanueva, Jason Brown for all I care!

The best thing we can do is to keep out of trouble for 15mins. Next goal is crucial. Hopefully after the hour mark they'll start to sit back and invite us on at which point we bring on King Carlos for some razzle dazzle, smash in a screamer and grab a last minute extremely controversial winner so Ince can go mental on the touchline because my god they have it coming.

Archived