BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2009

I decided to have a bit of a play around with selling players. Just so you all know, these are pretty much the best prices that you can get for your deadwood and squad players:

Brown - £1.5m

Zurab - £3.5

Nolan - £1m

Reid - £3.5m

Dunn - £5m

Vogel - Loan with view to a £1.4m move

Judge - £1.5m

Roberts - £1m

Derbyshire - £4m

MKcCarthy - £3.5m

Treacy - £1m

What is more, you could sell all of these players within a week if you wanted to! Unfortunately, a large proportion of the income is sucked in by the club and you cannot spend it :( Very frustrating.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is more, you could sell all of these players within a week if you wanted to! Unfortunately, a large proportion of the income is sucked in by the club and you cannot spend it :( Very frustrating.

Very realistic in blackburns terms so ;)

I have found a tactic that has me on a six match unbeaten run :D

I know it only came out today, but there's already a patch out to fix a load of problems found in the demo (mainly the injury bug). Get it from here: http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=57496

There's a lot of demand for it obviously so I'm not sure how good the server will be, luckily it's also available via a torrent: http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/f...9FAB48A95F07341

This is ridiculous, still can't get on, surely they should have seen this problem coming with so many people trying to activate on the same day.

Why didn't they give a 30 day trial period or something which meant you couldn't use the game after 30 days unless you had activated it.

Then instead of everyone trying to activate it on the same day they could have took their time.

There has been a boycott started due to the registration problems and over 12,000 had signed a petition by 12pm today. Im getting the game as we speak. Anyone who wants it, let me know by pm.

just finish the demo, finished 15th(like current league 3 points seperte me from 8th), but made the same mistake PI made by not signing a RW(signed Palacio) forgot about RW, playied Palacio, MGP and Judge there all did ok.

assumed Palacio would have been better there as crossing 18, acc 20 and pase 18.

he never really performed. will be getting the game soon. so i can turn season around. into next round of FA cup out of league cup.

btw u really notcie the injury bug, one game i had 4 players get injury, and at one point i had cruz, benni matty and palacio out

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the post so after yesterdays problems, it might have been a blessing in disguise! What are peoples opinions of Blackburn in the game? Also how up to date are the teams? I'm assuming they are bang on up to date as usual??

Actually I think it seems a disappointing re-hash of last years database, at least the demo was anyway. Olsson hardly changed and still has 14 for pace, Sergio Peter is still a decent prospect whereas Treacy is crap. Oddly Derbyshire seems to have had a stats boost despite being pretty good on it last year.

OK, got a couple questions:

1. Can mac and pc users play together online?

2. FM installed on my mac, but when I put the cd into my laptop drive nothing happens and I can't even open it "manually" by going through the drive, the files simply open.

3. Any news on a mac patch?

Archived