BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul's Progress

The man is a clueless buffoon, whose lack of tactical awareness rivals Brian Kidd's. Events at Ewood are certainly reminiscent of ten years ago.

We all know what happened to Rovers under Kidd....

Did you support Brian Kidd back then or were your reactions as extreme then as well?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not suprised by that post. I think you should accept that your golden boy is actually a prize plum who is way out of his depth.

Your championing of Ince is an absolute disgrace.

to be fair FJ I think you'll find RB was not exactly leaping with delight when Ince was installed.

Its about backing the manager and the team - nothing wrong in that

I think everybody has worries and certain things do not look great at the moment but there is nothing substantiating to prove everything (if anything) is actually lost at the moment.

He was presumably saying that that's where O'Neill came from - everybody has to start somewhere - and that Ramos, despite what he did in Spain, is currently bottom of the league with a team that cost more than our entire club and doesn't seem to have a clue what to do to improve matters. Spurs have won only 3 games I think it is since the Carling Cup win. We've won one already this season so in that sense we are doing better than Ramos's team.

That was indeed my point Gumboots. Ramos has lobbed money left right and centre, and have achieved nothing but Spuds fans calling for Martin Jol's return (true, just check the Sky text pages). I think Ince may turn into a good manager, but time will tell whether this is an opportunity that came too soon in his career. It is too early to say right now.

Anybody supporting Ince doesn't have Rovers' best interests at heart.

That has to be one of the daftest things I have read on this board.

Your short term, pessimistic rubbish is needed at Burnley not at Rovers, as someone has already stated why can you not admit that you dislike Ince as a man and it will not matter if he wins his next 3 games as this wont change your mind about him.

I will not post on this thread until 5 pm Saturday, when I will duely gloat at the wonderful performance of Rovers in a 4-1 win against Fulham.

That has to be one of the daftest things I have read on this board.

Your short term, pessimistic rubbish is needed at Burnley not at Rovers, as someone has already stated why can you not admit that you dislike Ince as a man and it will not matter if he wins his next 3 games as this wont change your mind about him.

I will not post on this thread until 5 pm Saturday, when I will duely gloat at the wonderful performance of Rovers in a 4-1 win against Fulham.

I hope Rovers win, but I'm not confident.

Tris, your post was similar to Paul Ince's managerial abilities - simply pathetic.

I don't think so, Ivan.

The storm clouds are gathering over Ewood Park

Is this one of those cause and effect things again, because it's raining over Ewood your posts actually make sense and aren't the ramblings of a JW obsessed gloom merchant? :D

I hope Rovers win, but I'm not confident.

Tris, your post was similar to Paul Ince's managerial abilities - simply pathetic.

As opposed to YOUR posts being a benchmark for objectivity, intelligence, loyalty, patience, long-sightedness, support and positivity then?

Just face the facts man, you want to have your moaning tablets and eat them too, don't you? Everyone has different criteria & values and yours seem to based on justifying your dislike of Ince, and all that entails - as is your right of course.

May God grant you better health and more sense....................

They’re no way to calculate Paul’s/the teams progress, until he has had enough games to be judged on (10 games).

The team’s form is not good atm, this is an important question on the managers ability on which they can prove themselves,

I would at least like to know if the current manager can pull things around.

In 10 games we can look back and judge how well he did in these early hard times, then deside what to do if needed.

Not fead the whole thread so don't know if this has been mentioned before but my biggest worry are the rumours that Ince does not have the respect of the dressing room because, if that is the case, it won't matter how good he is will it?

:huh:

Alas, the current weather is an accurate reflection of the gloom surrounding Ewood Park at the moment.

I believe that Ince will set us back years. I'm concerned about the future of Blackburn Rovers.

Athlete, Paul Ince has signed a League Two player, and played him against Arsenal...

Frisky - how long you been a Rovers supporter ? Lots of rumours that you are a wind up merchant from another club.

Concerned about the future of the club - absolute tosh - you are just peddling scare mongering to put the wind up genuine Rovers fans.

Frisky - how long you been a Rovers supporter ? Lots of rumours that you are a wind up merchant from another club.

Concerned about the future of the club - absolute tosh - you are just peddling scare mongering to put the wind up genuine Rovers fans.

It's Sam Allardyce!

He thinks his only chance of getting another Premier league job is by getting other managers sacked

Yes he has, and he played surprisingly well in his two appearences so far.

I don't disagree, but that isn't to say he's playing well...he was one of the worst players on Saturday, it's just most of us expected him to easily be the worst. He's still at least a few levels below the calibre of player we should be looking at.

Does anyone know what's happening with Vogel? I'd much rather he was playing in the absence of Dunn and Grella.

brian kidd signed division one players - we ended up in division one

With the exception of Ashley Ward and Jansen, he mainly signed Premiership reserve players but we still ended up in division one. It was his tactics that belonged in division one. Still to work out where Ince's tactics belong!

I don't disagree, but that isn't to say he's playing well...he was one of the worst players on Saturday, it's just most of us expected him to easily be the worst. He's still at least a few levels below the calibre of player we should be looking at.

He was not the worst Rovers player by any stretch of the imagination try his partner in midfield.

Does anyone know what's happening with Vogel? I'd much rather he was playing in the absence of Dunn and Grella.

He has either had a fall out with the manager or is seriously injured. I cannot believe he is fit and ready for selection and not even making the subs bench.

Archived