BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loony Toons: Newcastle Preview

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit rubbish to lose the keeper just when everyone was settling down a bit. We do have good competition though - Brown, Bunn and Bussman.

I really want to see Warnock start in the centre again and Emerton to play on the right (Pedersen is awful out there). Olsson can come in at left back. I am excited about Rovers at the moment, we have loads of attacking talent.

Brown has never let us down in the short time that he actually has played for us, so here's hoping he puts in another solid stint tomorrow.

If Oba Martins is out that is great news. He tore us to pieces a couple of years back at Ewood.

We will defy our "help teams out tag" tomorrow:

Geordies 0 Rovers 1

Winterburn's finally turning us into the Arsenal of old!

Its disapointing but I think Brown can do well, time for him to prove it!

Id go with a team of:

Brown

Simpson - Zurab - Samba - Ollson

Emerton - Tugay - Warnock - Pedersen

------------- King Carlos-----------------

------------- Santa Cruz-----------------

It gives us pace at full backs and also good defensive support from our wingers. It also keep thr creativity in midfield and gives Roque better support.

:lol:

fair play to 'em, the level of consistency is superb, if they could only entertain their own fans as well as they do other fans all round the country.

Rovers to play the better football against Newcastle tomorrow, but lose 1-0 when Owen gets left unmarked by Nelsen for no reason to score a simple header from 4yards out. Another generous donation from the BRFC 'Team in Crisis' Charity Roadshow, as nelsta mentioned........

Cue Goals on Sunday to devote the whole show to the amazing footballing phenonimum that is Michael Owen scoring a headed goal, despite only being 4ft tall......again. <_<

I think the first 20 mins of this game are the most important, if we keep the ball and frustrate them their fans will start to get restless and the team will get edgy - First goal is key, we score first then we could run riot, if they score their fans are going to go crazy.

I'd take a nil nil.

But my prediction: 3-1 to Rovers

Archived