BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

What did Williams see that no one else could? I'm afraid if you go shopping at Lidl, you can't moan when it's below quality.

A yes man who won’t question our much beloved board- who have given our previous managers the grand total of 5 million to spend in the last 5 seasons.

Again to reiterate my point; Ince is clearly out of his depth but why is all the blame apportioned to him? Surely, the majority of the blame should go to JW and our board.

Fundamentally- this situation has arisen from the fact that our board will not release any proper money for transfers or even a decent manager. At any other club there would level dissent against the board, yet because Jack's relatives are involved- not a peep.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kamy100
So the only reason he'll keep his job is because we can't find anyone better. How very depressing, we're doomed.

Although it may not look like it now, I think that Ince is the best man for the job. He needs to be given time.

From all the reports that I am listening to we are dominating the game with 10 players and should be level by now.

Although it may not look like it now, I think that Ince is the best man for the job. He needs to be given time.

From all the reports that I am listening to we are dominating the game with 10 players and should be level by now.

Now now Kamy, logic, reason and common sense is not authorised on this board LOL

The 1st November is always the right time of the year to talk about sacking the manager, mulling over our finances and planning trips to Championship Grounds...

Come on fella's, get a grip! I went to WBA last time and didn't even see us have a shot on goal under Mark Hughes and we took ages to get going under MH, how easily you forget the early days under MH.

Archived