BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

• Backroom
Rubbish. How (badly) does having a striker sent off effect our defence...

This is not good enough. I think Williams needs to set a callender now. If we dont score a certain amount of points in a certain amount of games. Ince should be sacked...

True as that may be, that has to be done in private and not publically.

I'm trying to stay postive but must admit myself i am fearing the drop now

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rubbish. How (badly) does having a striker sent off effect our defence...

This is not good enough. I think Williams needs to set a callender now. If we dont score a certain amount of points in a certain amount of games. Ince should be sacked...

The sad truth is Williams FAILED when he appointed Ince in the first place, Unless there is money in bank to spend noone would come to ewood if in a relegation scrap at Chrismas

JW went totally against what everyone else thought and employed ince, but i think JW and we all know that ince was employed because he would not demand alot of money and it was just generally the cheap option. which i dont think a club like ours can afford to do, because if we were to struggle its much harder for a club of our size to get back out the brown stuff, which we are falling to at the moment!. mediocre signings and worse than that have been brought in by ince and im not the person to really critasise a manager at blackburn, but i think ince will have to show by january that we are comfortably staying in the prem because if we arent we need a new manager to buy new players in jan and get us out of what we may be in.

The sad truth is Williams FAILED when he appointed Ince in the first place, Unless there is money in bank to spend noone would come to ewood if in a relegation scrap at Chrismas

What did Williams see that no one else could? I'm afraid if you go shopping at Lidl, you can't moan when it's below quality.

Guest Kamy100
If people are calling for Ince to go - who do you think is out there at the minute that we could replace him with?

Alladyce?

Don't agree at all that people should be calling for Ince's head. Also like what OJ said who would we replace him with?

If people are calling for Ince to go - who do you think is out there at the minute that we could replace him with?

Alladyce?

Must admit, bit mystified as to why we are handing free nooses out, it's the 1st November and we have 4 of our best players out injured or off.

And anyone who thought Laudrup was coming to Ewood is smoking some serious gear IMHO.

Alladyce?

Alladyce is beginning to look like a messiah.

Don't agree at all that people should be calling for Ince's head. Also like what OJ said who would we replace him with?

So the only reason he'll keep his job is because we can't find anyone better. How very depressing, we're doomed.

The whole situation is far worse than ever when Hodgson and Kidd wee at the helm, it mirrors the last days of Saxton, it mirrors the time when Pickering was in charge when we got relegated, we were truly awful like we are now.

It is no use playing pretty traingular football without the end product.

It is no use having a defence that ships goals as fast as we do or as easy as we do.

It is no use us losing to teams such as WBA, christ, we have Chelsea next week and as it stands they are going to break the Premier League away goalscoring record at Ewood, so Rev , expect more than a 7 goal thrashing at home.

I am sorry folks, but as it stands I have NO confidence in this current management set up, he doesnt appear to be able to get the players to respond.

Its time for a change, now, before it too late.

Just look at Hull 3 goals away to manure, THAT SAYS IT ALL AND EMPHASISES THE DEPTH OF OUR PROBLEMS.

Must admit, bit mystified as to why we are handing free nooses out, it's the 1st November and we have 4 of our best players out injured or off.

And anyone who thought Laudrup was coming to Ewood is smoking some serious gear IMHO.

Agree 100%

Not much is going for us at the minute.

Archived