BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done lads for rescuing a point in a difficult away game with 10 men. I wont bother reading the previouses pages of this topic as i can guess what certain idiots on here were writing about our manager and club instead of getting behind the team. So il just enjoy the point. Cheers

well done lads for rescuing a point in a difficult away game with 10 men. I wont bother reading the previouses pages of this topic as i can guess what certain idiots on here were writing about our manager and club instead of getting behind the team. So il just enjoy the point. Cheers

yes, enjoy it as we slip slowly and slowly into the relegation zone.

Enjoy it as we get smashed next week vs Chelsea.

There seems to be a lot of enjoyment going on here, but the league table doesn't look that fun to me.

Why because it's West Brom?

Half of you lot should join the board at Spurs, you'd fit in well there.

i must just be an optomist but i just think that we should be beating west brom. no matter what the circumstances, and when plebs like pedersen consistently give the ball away! its annoing. ohh and i do apologise for being an "optomist" and having a opinion!

• Backroom

One thing you have to say about inces rovers they keep going till the death recently, 3 last minute goals in a week.

Well done Keith, not bad, not bad.

On the whole a poor point on paper but having gone down to 10 men and being a goal behind after that we've done well to pull it back.

More importantly some of you may think we just stopped one of our rivals gaining 3 points on us.

your just deluded!

Yay, everything is better, we drew vs West Brom.

:lol:

It's a point gained in the end, and the way it happened should be excellent for morale. It was important not to lose with Chelsea on the horizon.

Having said that, at the start of the game we would not have settled for a draw.

Archived