BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

• Backroom
:lol:

It's a point gained in the end, and the way it happened should be excellent for morale. It was important not to lose with Chelsea on the horizon.

Having said that, at the start of the game we would not have settled for a draw.

Ah but would you at half time?

There is no hiding the fact that the ref potentially robbed us of 2 points today.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Face it, you amongst a bunch of others are far from a "supporters" of the club.

he as much of a suporter as me and you, and everyone else on this board, just as he has a different opinion hes wrong, clearly Mr E is the same as me, expects more from some players and more points from some games!

We lost 2-0 last time under Hughes you flakey numpty!

All over 2-2, lads appeared to have rolled their sleeves up and got stuck in, well done the lads!

Amazing isn't it - the number of "fans" that have accused Ince of not motivating the team - and yet the 10 men keep going to the end - as per Middlesborough (though with 11).

I do worry that this season could still go either way - I still remember the season we got relegated where we actually played some decent football (early season) - but were desperately unlucky - and heads dropped as a result.

However - why everyone is so anti-Ince is beyond me. This was always going to be a difficult season - whoever took over. IMO we have already seen some reasons to be optimistic - hardly th edoom and gloom that we seem to have on this MB.

we are only 2 points behind 7th, 7 points behind hull, Hull wont keep it up for the whole season no disrespect to them, so all is not that bad the season isn't over yet. a point away to any team when you have 10 men is still a good result.

Amount of people on here getting on the managements backs is laughable, you all go on about the grass not being greener on the other side with regards to bentley etc. so having a different manager at this stage of the season is not going to make any difference, just someone new to get used to the players inherited from two other managers.

support your team for gods sake.

Radio Lancs are eulogising about the performance, Maybe the silver lining on what feels like a big cloud over Rovers just now.

I've been watching the comments this afternoon with interest. I think we all need to get a grip and get back to supporting Rovers. If our UK NW-based fans on here would all get down to Ewood on a match day and shout their lungs out in support of the team, rather than type their complaints about the regime as soon as things start looking a bit wobbly, I'm sure it'd be much more constructive. Let's face it our team is pretty ravaged at the minute and an away point in this league is pretty good going. None of the promoted teams are pushovers - just look at Hull and even Stoke today.

No-one likes losing a game but c'mon let's get behind OUR team.

It's a point gained in the end, and the way it happened should be excellent for morale. It was important not to lose with Chelsea on the horizon.

Having said that, at the start of the game we would not have settled for a draw.

Funny how that's been going this season. We lose games but apparently "play great" which should be good for morale, then we equalize in the last second against teams like Boro and WBA which should also be great for morale....but it'd be nice to actually win with this fantastic morale. Preferably in the next year or so?

Away point with ten men. Thats what the record will show. It will also show that Andrews scored the goal. That may not be too palatable for the conspiracy theorists and half empty brigade but the never ever give up attitude is a huge plus. Similar attitude to Ince when he regularly scored against us in injury time.

At HT we were winning 1-0. So no, I would not have settled for a draw!

Funny how that's been going this season. We lose games but apparently "play great" which should be good for morale, then we equalize in the last second against teams like Boro and WBA which should also be great for morale....but it'd be nice to actually win with this fantastic morale. Preferably in the next year or so?

I don't disagree with you.

yes, enjoy it as we slip slowly and slowly into the relegation zone.

Enjoy it as we get smashed next week vs Chelsea.

There seems to be a lot of enjoyment going on here, but the league table doesn't look that fun to me.

MODS....can someone please ban this idiot for the sake of our health? Why do people who don't understand our game at all post on here? Go to a different site and take that andrews92 kid with you. Your not welcome here. Your not giving opinion you are just showing a total misunderstanding of the game. Go and watch WWE wrestling or something.

Ah but would you at half time?

There is no hiding the fact that the ref potentially robbed us of 2 points today.

The sending off didn't help our cause, but we almost lost this game because of two factors:

1. Our defence is an absolute shambles

2. We give the ball away far too easy. Probably due to us wanting to play attractive, slick passing football but realistically we don't have the players for it.

We need to get back to basics in terms of defence and picking a starting eleven/system to use week in week out. Its not helping our cause playing different players in different positions every week.

I disagree

the last two games have seen Rovers "lose" 4 points.

teams like WBA should be beaten by this Rovers squad.

Exactly what I'm talking about. Glass half empty = 4 points lost, glass half full = 2 points gained. It can be looked at both ways but let's try to stay positive!

In fairness, this Rovers squad is missing some key players (although I wouldn't count the current version of Reid as one!)

MODS....can someone please ban this idiot for the sake of our health? Why do people who don't understand our game at all post on here? Go to a different site and take that andrews92 kid with you. Your not welcome here. Your not giving opinion you are just showing a total misunderstanding of the game. Go and watch WWE wrestling or something.

all for having a different opinion!!

haha, and what is "our game" ?

Lay low in the table and then surprise everyone at the end and win the league? :xmas:

Go ahead, share your brilliant plan of how exactly "our game" is going.

haha, and what is "our game" ?

Lay low in the table and then surprise everyone at the end and win the league? :xmas:

Go ahead, share your brilliant plan of how exactly "our game" is going.

I was talking about the game of football in general. Are we so low in the table? were 2 points behind 7th. If you think the way we are playing now and the results were getting are OH SO TERRIBLE you obviously havent been watching football very long because believe me, weve had it alot worse in the past.

Good result, especially as we played 55 minutes with 10 men.

You'll never convince some of the IDIOTS on here that it was a good result.

Some of the crap that has been written during that second half was truly embarrassing.

The players ARE behind the manager and I am coming to the conclusion we are heading in the right direction. It will take time and Ince is learning all the time what is required!

Please get behind him and give him the support he needs :brfc:

Archived