BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Brom Preview

colin

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ince even thinks about coming out and blaming the ref he just stupid, yes the decision mayhave been a bad one, not seen it yet, but listening to the radio we give the ball away too much, and just arent playing as a team especially in defence! chelsea next i think aswell!!

To be fair we havn't lost this game due to Paul Ince we've lost it due to a shocking decision (apparently)

Rubbish. How (badly) does having a striker sent off effect our defence...

This is not good enough. I think Williams needs to set a callender now. If we dont score a certain amount of points in a certain amount of games. Ince should be sacked...

Home form....woeful

Away form ...OK but not getting points

Team all over the place, players out of postion and form. Several changes every week.

Numerous injuries...

....and all the promoted teams doing well.

Points to only 1 thing.....

We need a proper man in to sort things out. Either Ince goes or gets rid of the lower league mafia and accepts help from a proper coach/manager until we sort out the mess.

Rubbish. How (badly) does having a striker sent off effect our defence...

This is not good enough. I think Williams needs to set a callender now. If we dont score a certain amount of points in a certain amount of games. Ince should be sacked...

JW was the man who picked this clown over Michael Laudrup back in the summer...he is a great financial manager but when it comes to footballing matters I wouldn't trust him either.

Personally, it seems some players have lost the will to play for this management, some are clearly trying others clealy cannot be bothered.

something has to give NOW

2-1 down to this crap is simply mystifying

You cannot blame McCarthy or his sending off, the players are to blame as well as the management.

it has all gone horribly wrong

to all those saying how "unlucky" we were vs Villa and how great we're playing in general: Here's your cup of tea. Enjoy it.

Oh, and I don't know the exact post, but someone argued that there players aren't lacking the motivation to win. WHere are you know?

I said it in the last game, I'll say it again. Our team spirit has been bought out. The players we have are concerned only with picking up their checks and showing off for richer clubs.

Archived