And I can drive a tractor

I can plough and milk a cow

And drive a great big mower

But the thing that I like best

Is being a strawberry grower

Oooooo aaarrrrrrr

Oooooo aaarrrrrrr

Ooooooo to be a Southernerrrrrrrrr

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU INZAGHE!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't quite understand... :lol:

Obviously in the present moment, a last-gasp equaliser was a kick in the nuts. But after the initial disappointment, I think Pompey will look back with pride that they suffered a draw.

I will always follow my club and support them.

At a ground where traditionally The Rovers have had some great results over the years (as well as the odd failure of course) it is going to be the end of the Paul Ince regime hopefully.

Pompy 3 Rovers 0

Support the club, except when you say that hopefully we will lose.

Actually, if Paul Ince was guaranteed to be sacked if we lose the game then it probably would be beneficial to the long term health of the club if we did lose.

Indeed. If we were issued a guarantee then I wouldn't mind which way this game went, but as it happens even if we lose 5-0 it's nailed on that the board don't have the balls to sack him yet so I'll be cheering Rovers on like any other game.

Actually, if Paul Ince was guaranteed to be sacked if we lose the game then it probably would be beneficial to the long term health of the club if we did lose.

Indeed. If we were issued a guarantee then I wouldn't mind which way this game went, but as it happens even if we lose 5-0 it's nailed on that the board don't have the balls to sack him yet so I'll be cheering Rovers on like any other game.

'beneficial to ... lose' 'If we were issued a guaratee then I wouldn't mind which way this game went...'

What kind of fans are you? I'm sure you'll say you're being realistic and being a proper fan because you want the man in charge out because that's the kind of thing some people on here are saying. Anybody who has the balls to support the team and the manager at this point is basically a pariah. Nobody is allowed to post anything positive here without someone taking issue with it. This entire board is a breeding ground of discontent and negativity at the moment, one feeding off another and so on and it's becoming a ridiculous thing to read.

I honestly can't beleive that all of you are real Rovers fans, some must be trolls because anybody looking in from the outside would p'ss themselves laughing at you lot. At a time when we need to support the team and get behind them you lot are more interested in picking every little thing apart and arguing with anyone and anything that is remotely positive. I'm sure someone will tell me that it's all because of Ince. It isn't. Take a step back and look at yourselves and your posts from an outsiders point of view. Imagine this is a Burnley board and then read the comments because it's unbeleivable what people are posting here.

I don't imagine this will go down well but I don't really give a sh@t.

I'm a troll/not a real fan because I don't think Ince is a competent manager? What a load of crap.

It's a completely hypothetical sitation, I said if Ince was guaranteed to lose his job. I know this isn't the case and therefore of course I don't want us to lose.

I'm pretty sure any manager we bring in could beat Ince's point tally quite comfortably from hereon in, even with a one game handicap. Hence why I posted what I did.

Why do people have blind loyalty to Ince, I don't see what he's done to deserve it and I don't see how it makes you more of a fan (or less of a troll...) for being like that.

I'm a troll/not a real fan because I don't think Ince is a competent manager? What a load of crap.

It's a completely hypothetical sitation, I said if Ince was guaranteed to lose his job. I know this isn't the case and therefore of course I don't want us to lose.

I'm pretty sure any manager we bring in could beat Ince's point tally quite comfortably from hereon in, even with a one game handicap. Hence why I posted what I did.

Why do people have blind loyalty to Ince, I don't see what he's done to deserve it and I don't see how it makes you more of a fan (or less of a troll...) for being like that.

First sentence - quite simply I DID NOT SAY THAT! Read what I said again.

Second - I quoted you.

Third - Seriously? That's why you posted what you posted?

Fourth - I don't have 'blind loyalty'. Read some of my posts recently and you'll see what I mean.

Archived