BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Trustees Crisis Meeting

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if they're trying to say that it wasn't an 'emergency' meeting without actually saying there was a meeting.

Maybe they just missed a story.

I think there is also an emergency.

The point is that a list of targets is now being worked on...and takes money.

These guys hold the financial power.

Big decisions have to be taken soon on signings. Not much point sticking the old head in the sand at this point.

I wish it was a list of potential new managers instead of players. Wouldn't want to trust Ince with a lot of money. On the other hand, I bet he'll only sign Gueret and that Macclesfield striker, and even I could afford them.

Maybe they just missed a story.

I think there is also an emergency.

These guys hold the financial power.

Big decisions have to be taken soon on signings. Not much point sticking the old head in the sand at this point.

Big decisions should be being made on Ince at the moment - not potential signings.

If Ince has been unanimously backed then it makes you wonder how much worse our plight has to get before he'll be relieved of his duties.

Big decisions should be being made on Ince at the moment - not potential signings.

If Ince has been unanimously backed then it makes you wonder how much worse our plight has to get before he'll be relieved of his duties.

IF THE WHAT THE PRO INCE/WILLIAMS TELEGRAPH SAY IS TRUE WE ARE IN DEEPER ###### THAN WE THOUGHT !

GET THE AA ROAD MAP OUT FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP !

if this is true WE ARE WELL AND TRULY UP **** WITHOUT A PADDLE WHAT STUPID PEOPLE WOULD GIVE INCE MONEY TO SPEND.

Is this some big wind up or a horrible dream its been the worst 11 months being a rovers fan for a long time. The board did not back hughes in JAN then the awful summer we have just had selling bentley No replacement no feel good sigings nothing. Then the season we are having just real upsetting.

The "Bentley money" is probably being used to balance the books. The club makes a loss year on year.

That is of course if it isnt being made available - and lets face it -do we seriously think that someone who attended a meeting this morning has had time to talk to anyone about it?

Realy? this year it will make a small profit or at worts break-even. If it dosen't then Mr Williams should be shown his P45

Stu - I understand you are pro trust and all, but surely you can see that th current plight of the club is pretty much solely down to the non-action of the board and trust.

Realy? this year it will make a small profit or at worts break-even. If it dosen't then Mr Williams should be shown his P45

Stu - I understand you are pro trust and all, but surely you can see that th current plight of the club is pretty much solely down to the non-action of the board and trust.

Then its not solelyis it?

Re LeChuck: I had just gone onto the official site, and send an e-mail using the general 'contact us' method. It got what was probably a general 'we are also concerned about the situation and will act in the club's interest' message. Other people might know a more direct and effective method.

The Trust just wants shut of the club so they can sit on their £millions in nice safe and easy investments. The only concern they might have about relegation is how much it costs. I suspect they'll just take the money for RSC in January spend very little of it wait for relegation sell all the other players they can offload downsize to a wage bill afforded on the parachute payments downsize again in the next 2 years to a a wage bill without payments and sit on their hands as the club slides into the nether regions to play Stanley and Dale. This is now a club without a heartbeat just a Jersey beancounter. God rest Uncle Jack.

Re LeChuck: I had just gone onto the official site, and send an e-mail using the general 'contact us' method. It got what was probably a general 'we are also concerned about the situation and will act in the club's interest' message. Other people might know a more direct and effective method.

Banners at Ewood Park next home game.

Just my tuppenthworth.....but has any team survived relegation from this sort of position?

Just what do the board and trustees think is going to happen? This set up is going to turn the corner and start winning games?

The whole thing is a complete shambles and worst of all the morale is going to be shot at now. The better players will be itching for a move in January and then oblivion is a certainty.

I'm sure the powers that be think they are being strong by prolonging the agony but in reality they are being unbelievably weak. Any businessman worth his salt knows that the first loss is the best loss. Surely they must realise that Paul Ince and his coaching staff can't improve this situation.

Jack Walker would have acted, there's no doubt about that. The board and trustees have never been independent businessmen in their own right, they've just prospered by hanging onto Jack's coat tails.

So my plea to them is....accept your first loss, replace Paul Ince before it's too late.

And above all have some bottle.

Just my tuppenthworth.....but has any team survived relegation from this sort of position?

Yes, Macclesfield. The rub is it was a new manager that led them out of that fight, but the new manager was Ince.

OF COURSE THEY GIVE A DAMN...

Its a matter of the board thinking can/will he turn it around and dont forget it that the question for them is not whether we will reach mid-table, but if we can finish 17th and for that matter beating the likes of Utd or Liverpool wont be integral, but rather Stoke, Wigan, etc...So there lies the problem.

Archived