BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oliver Holt

PAFELL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody hell imy you said ince was the man up until the last two games .

Holt's argument was anti John Williams and my points are indicative of the support that Hughes received at Rovers over 4 years.

Oh and I supported Ince until the last three games but whats in a game hey :rover:

the thing that is oliver holt is defined as a MORON :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If that is the best he can summon up out of the depths of his toilet then it proves without a shadow of a doubt he is nothing short of a moron writing drivel after drivel.

People have been shot for less :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't really get the point of this latest article, so all English owners are bad and foreign owners are better? Oh sorry I forgot, anything related to Blackburn is bad.

This has annoyed me though, that article talking about how good Hughes is and how good the likes of Eddie and Bowen are as backup, well why doesn't he mention that they built up this good working relationship at Blackburn, the only club they have all been at where we were ready to give a British manager a chance.

He ignores all our history and anything good about the club, the guy is an idiot. We have always supported British managers, in fact I can't even think of a foreign manager we've had, unless we had one a long time ago which is probably unlikely. I bet there are not many premiership clubs that can say they have only employed British managers.

Who was that other British manager we had, oh yes Dalglish, he won the league with us you know Oliver, RFW being the only other british manager to win the premiership. Which brings up a good point, if british managers are so good then why don't they win the premiership or why when the likes of Mourinho, Grant, Houllier among others leave their clubs do they look for foreign replacements?

The main difference with us and City though is the bloody money, if we had bucket loads to spend in January like he did then it's a lot less risk!

Hopefully this article can all blow up in his face come the City Hull game.

I don't really get the point of this latest article, so all English owners are bad and foreign owners are better? Oh sorry I forgot, anything related to Blackburn is bad.

This has annoyed me though, that article talking about how good Hughes is and how good the likes of Eddie and Bowen are as backup, well why doesn't he mention that they built up this good working relationship at Blackburn, the only club they have all been at where we were ready to give a British manager a chance.

He ignores all our history and anything good about the club, the guy is an idiot. We have always supported British managers, in fact I can't even think of a foreign manager we've had, unless we had one a long time ago which is probably unlikely. I bet there are not many premiership clubs that can say they have only employed British managers.

Who was that other British manager we had, oh yes Dalglish, he won the league with us you know Oliver, RFW being the only other british manager to win the premiership. Which brings up a good point, if british managers are so good then why don't they win the premiership or why when the likes of Mourinho, Grant, Houllier among others leave their clubs do they look for foreign replacements?

The main difference with us and City though is the bloody money, if we had bucket loads to spend in January like he did then it's a lot less risk!

Hopefully this article can all blow up in his face come the City Hull game.

Maybe what Oliver Holt is trying to prove is just like the English managers the English journalists are also idiots of the highest order.

God Damm,

Come on line for a quick check on any news and I have to read that Knobs comments.

I hope you are spending your pay-off wisely Ince.

At this rate Oliver Holt will find a mob outside his office one day.

I am far from impressed, whats the name of his boss, anyone?

Merry Xmas one and all, good will to all men (with the exception of Oliver Holt, I hope the three christmas ghosts had fun with you last night, prick)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLT: INCE WAS RIGHT TO SIGN ANDREWS

When Paul Ince bought Keith Andrews from Milton Keynes Dons and played him in the Blackburn Rovers first team, it was held up as an example of how Ince was out of his depth as a manager in the Premier League.

Would that be the same Keith Andrews who has started regularly under Sam Allardyce and scored the winner in Blackburn's most important win of the season at Hull on Sunday?

-------

Bit of a cheap way to praise Ince, when one could argue the dearth of talent in midfield is the reason we're in this relegation fight! :lol:

HOLT: INCE WAS RIGHT TO SIGN ANDREWS

When Paul Ince bought Keith Andrews from Milton Keynes Dons and played him in the Blackburn Rovers first team, it was held up as an example of how Ince was out of his depth as a manager in the Premier League.

Would that be the same Keith Andrews who has started regularly under Sam Allardyce and scored the winner in Blackburn's most important win of the season at Hull on Sunday?

-------

Bit of a cheap way to praise Ince, when one could argue the dearth of talent in midfield is the reason we're in this relegation fight! :lol:

excatly mate.

on the contrary to holts point of view, you could also point out to the fact, that ince didnt get enough out of his players and thats perhaps a major reason, as to why andrews was woeful. Sam has emerged with a system, in which the player roles are more specified, so perhaps that is the reason, why andrews is looking a bit better.

OR holt might want to check out our injuries, as an explanaition to his many games.

it certainly not. a definitive stamp of approval, for ince, that andrews is playing. why didnt holt mention simpson, villanueva or the average but expensive grella.

its baffling.. first it was racism, then it was foreign owners who were better and now he trying once again, to throw a little mud in our direction.. he really should broaden his perspective.

I sent our friend Mr.Holt an e-mail to explain why his logic was so flawed. He reasons that Andrews was a managerial master-stroke by Ince even though Andrews is one of the key reasons we're in this position! :wacko:

Ince spent almost the same amount of cash on Grella & Andrews as Mark Hughes did on Santa Cruz & McCarthy. That shows you how far we fell.

Archived