SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince Gone

Back or Sack  

557 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Back
    • Sack

I think the, to press, 6 people still backing /ince should give us the arguments for him, or be named and shamed. It's either blind faith, of which he is undeserving, or there are some people seriously trolling to stir up the board.

Even Paul has seen the light!

Instant? Really? :rolleyes:

The poster in question made his judgement of Ince before he stepped through the Ewood door.

I think it was very accurate, and an assessment that I would make again under the same criteria. If you weren't so vindictive you would agree.

Oh no! That ruined my day.

:lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good post Bacup Blue......... err apart from the bits in bold which for future reference will always suggest that your opinions are tinged with indecision.

From somebody who went from watching Rovers on a Saturday to playing golf then back to watching Rovers again,i think we all know who is tinged with indecision ;) .

Or are you schizophrenic and it`s just your alter ego that plays golf? :P

The poster in question made his judgement of Ince before he stepped through the Ewood door.

I thank you. Sometimes the attributes of intelligence, accuracy of judgement and foresight are a heavy cross to bear and frequently despised by those with none. -_-

Why are the ex Ince and current supporters such a vindictive lot, surely it is what is the best solution for the Rovers!

It's the smug 'I hate to say I told you so......... but I BLOODY WELL TOLD YOU SO' attitude that we must cultivated over the past 6 months or so Gillbrand. :lol:

It's roots have been nourished from all the sh1t thrown our way from the massed ranks of dreamers and ideallists. :rolleyes:

I thank you. Sometimes the attributes of intelligence, accuracy of judgement and foresight are a heavy cross to bear and frequently despised by those with none. -_-

Stating your view that a rookie manager, fresh out of League 2, wont cut it in The Premier League and then repeating it ad nauseam does not qualify you as a football Nostradus. Much as you appear to think it does.

Just look at what this muppet had to say!! He is a disgrace to our club

"It can't get any worse now. Everybody expects us to go down and lose every game so there's no pressure."

did he reallt say that.. what an idiot, his mother must be proud, giving birth to a (Please don't use that word again)ing retard..

i have never seen or heard, of any manager, being so ######, when it comes to words and presents his case.. that man really is unbelievable stupid..

I will repeat what a non Rover fan said to me this morning, what the hell are your board waiting for?????????????????

I can only hope that the delay is a result of us trying to sort out his replacement and wanting to have that firmly in place. If that isn't the cause of this delay and it is because the board are still considering whether or not he should be given more time well....well then I have no faith in the manager or those running the club.

From somebody who went from watching Rovers on a Saturday to playing golf then back to watching Rovers again,i think we all know who is tinged with indecision ;) .

Or are you schizophrenic and it`s just your alter ego that plays golf? :P

Glad I got in the club when I did Blue...... I'm told that the clubs around here have been experiencing a deluge of applicants these past few weeks. ^_^

Stating your view that a rookie manager, fresh out of League 2, wont cut it in The Premier League and then repeating it ad nauseam does not qualify you as a football Nostradus. Much as you appear to think it does.

Thats not the English spelling is it? :P

Back to your point...... How come you couldn't see the wood for the trees? I maybe no Nostradamus but your equivalent in the animal kingdom must be an Ostrich.

But he does make a more than valid point and there is NOT a shred of evidence to the contrary.

Its that evidence that the Board does not want to accept and the dithering is costing our club very dear indeed :angry:

Thats not the English spelling is it? :P

Back to your point...... How come you couldn't see the wood for the trees? I maybe no Nostradamus but your equivalent in the animal kingdom must be an Ostrich.

He was French. :P

How can I have burried my head in the sand when I said he should go after the Pompey game?

He was French. :P

How can I have burried my head in the sand when I said he should go after the Pompey game?

Probably the same way in i was `tinged with indecision` because i decided to give Ince a chance.

After the Sunderland debacle i set set a target of getting some points by the end of the Wigan game.Obviously that hasn`t happened and i decided no longer to support Ince in the role of Rovers manager.

Quite how that makes me indecisive though is a mystery.. :huh:

Archived