Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Ince Gone

Back or Sack  

557 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Back
    • Sack

Heard an interesting story last night.

My friend's Dad waited for Ince outside the ground last night and shouted " Do the honourable thing and go !"

Ince walked over to him and took him to one side for a chat.

He told him Williams has said that he has to play Santa Cruz despite Santa Cruz not being committed whilst he waits for his January move and that he has to play Derbyshire, who ince thinks is too weak for starting Premiership games. The bloke said after speaking to Ince he had more respect for him and didnt realise the restraints he was working under.

Well if Williams is picking the team then Ince should accept that he has no future at the Club and just resign.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend's Dad waited for Ince outside the ground last night and shouted " Do the honourable thing and go !"

He told him Williams has said that he has to play Santa Cruz despite Santa Cruz not being committed whilst he waits for his January move and that he has to play Derbyshire, who ince thinks is too weak for starting Premiership games. The bloke said after speaking to Ince he had more respect for him and didnt realise the restraints he was working under.

That sounds like something Calderon at Real Madrid would do, not John Williams at Blackburn.

Either way, with every passing minute that Ince is still in his job JW slips in my estimations further and further.

i reckon your friend is winding you up, if that is true i reckon Ince would of allready resigned by now!!!!

There's no doubting the reliability of the story. The man who confronted Ince wa as anti-Ince as anybody on this site and waited outside the ground to let him know personally. The fact he now has some sympathy with Ince speaks volumes.

i reckon your friend is winding you up, if that is true i reckon Ince would of allready resigned by now!!!!

Resign and lose millions he is contracted to receive ? Why on earth would he do that ?

[/quotei suppose you still believe in father christmas?

There's no doubting the reliability of the story. The man who confronted Ince wa as anti-Ince as anybody on this site and waited outside the ground to let him know personally. The fact he now has some sympathy with Ince speaks volumes.

Or how fickle some fans can be:

"Do the honourable thing and go"

"Well actually it's all John Williams' fault"

"Sorry mate, my mistake, you are indeed a great manager. Good luck for the rest of the season"

INCE OUT

Brownie, i waited outside the ground after the match. I heard a man shout the same words you have spoken of on here. He however did not shout them at Paul Ince, Ince never got on the coach neither did Matthias and according to a stweard was taken to his car a long time before the coach even left. I was stood there for a good 90minutes in the cold so that story to me seems to be a wind-up.

Resign and lose millions he is contracted to receive ? Why on earth would he do that ?

to manage a club his own way maybe!!!, anyway i think your so called friend is winding you up, did you say he was a member on this message board, if so i would love to find out who he or she is.

Complete ######

Complete ######

Believing in Father Christmas is complete ######?? Many board members will be crushed at that admission!

Week after week we are all writing the same things regarding Ince and his poor managment of the club. I cannot handle hearing the phrase 'he needs more time' from so called pundits, journalists etc.

Enough is enough. I commented last week that this feels like slow torture.

This game by game basis thing is a lot of pish too.

Brownie, i waited outside the ground after the match. I heard a man shout the same words you have spoken of on here. He however did not shout them at Paul Ince, Ince never got on the coach neither did Matthias and according to a stweard was taken to his car a long time before the coach even left. I was stood there for a good 90minutes in the cold so that story to me seems to be a wind-up.

heard from a source in Wigan that a girl who is very friendly with heskey got told off Heskey that BRFC are waiting till Monday to annouce his sacking .

Good hopes it true

I was watching the Sunday Supplement (is that what it's called now?) and my God they haven't got a clue. The journalists on there were harping on about how Ince hasn't had long enough and one even said "you can only really judge him after a season".

No doubt if we do go down with Ince in charge these fools would be the first to say "maybe the board should have acted sooner".

I sincerely hope JW is not being swayed by fears of a backlash from the media and pundits if he does sack Ince. They're all sticking up for their mate whose an ex player and nothing else.

What is taking you so long John?! SACK HIM.

I too listened with utter amazment at that gathering of buffoons talking tripe.....are they the best of our sports media? :o

The guy hosting the 'show' Brian Woolnough was one of the fools who claimed racism could not be ruled out of any possible Ince sacking last week.

MY GOD IS INCE STILL HERE! <_<

The whole post was complete ######, JW picking the team ha ha

Is Ince a tree fairy?

If he is, let's hope he's not a Christmas tree - they only get binned after Christmas! Anyway, who're you calling a fairy?! :D

Has our friend Nicko said anything today?

Been working on this...since dawn.

I believe that the two main men behind the scenes have virtually made their minds up.

However there seems to be one obstacle left in the whole process - deciding which manager to go for to take over.

This was the situation a week ago and they bottled it. Either because the 'homework calls' story leaked or because they split on who the successor should be was too big.

I have to say your chairman has been away on personal business today.

One major figure at the club believes the manager 'has to go' and has told a few people as much.

I would chill for the evening because if anything is going to happen it will happen tomorrow.

Of the candidates...

Allardyce fancies it but has not heard anything. He has a backer at the club but seems to lack overall support.

Souey would answer the call but I believe he would be told to bring in a younger and better backroom team - with Tugay involved.

Curbishley is an option. However he has the West Ham thing and is terminally boring.

I think it will be a short-term solution which rules out the best young manager in Britain if not the world.

To be honest can see The board telling Ince to play RSc not matter what, couple of goals here and there and his value goes up or remains high.

Unfortunetly time is up, it hasn't worked. I do feel sorry a bit for Ince, but have no doubts he'll manage again in the Premiership maybe not for a few years but he isn't ready now thats for ###### sure.

I really hope the players come back from ireland on tues and see souness's ugly mutt! The games will be over then.

Also would not mind an international coach like manchini. Don't think bfs is remotely interested unfortunatly.

If he is, let's hope he's not a Christmas tree - they only get binned after Christmas! Anyway, who're you calling a fairy?! :D

Ince actually, he obviously is not a premiership manager, never will be without his badges.

The other prem managers must be pissing themselves when they play us, by not doing the courses Ince has not got a clue how the other managers approach a premiership game, hence our terrible run of games.

Ince get yer coat ffs

Ince actually, he obviously is not a premiership manager, never will be without his badges.

The other prem managers must be pissing themselves when they play us, by not doing the courses Ince has not got a clue how the other managers approach a premiership game, hence our terrible run of games.

Ince get yer coat ffs

Exactly. And precisely why any manager near a microphone is pleading for him to be given more time. Aside from towing the LMA party line, they are hoping he's still in charge when they play us so they are guaranteed points!

I think this has just appeared on their website.

Paul Ince on the brink of quitting Blackburn after angry fans turn on him

Well unless he's going down some kind of constructive dismissal route (rumours starting of JW interfering in team selection/forced into saying things on camera) then him quitting would be the best result - probablly for both parties. He could retain a modicum of dignity and we wouldn't need to fork out any compo.

Archived