• Sack

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...Amo was a pittance considering what was spent that Summer..."

Amo: worse signing since Ally Dawson.

"...We never bought Boumsong..."

But Souness did.

In any case Boumsong was 24/25 year old french international who has been in the last three French squads for Euro 2004 and 2008 as well as wc squad 2006. the player then went on to sign for Giants like Juventus and Lyon. not quite sure why his name always comes up, it's not like he's Grabbi for gods sake

In any case Boumsong was 24/25 year old french international who has been in the last three French squads for Euro 2004 and 2008 as well as wc squad 2006. the player then went on to sign for Giants like Juventus and Lyon. not quite sure why his name always comes up, it's not like he's Grabbi for gods sake

Ironic that you bring Boumsong and Grabbi up in the same sentence.

Thanks for savving me the bother of raising another reason why Souness should be left in the retirement home.

On Henchoz...when did Souey even have him at the club?

The poster may have got mixed up with Berg.

As for why Souness should not be brought back, read the version from Henning Berg himself...

Graeme of Truth

Ince out and anybody but Souness in please.

Whoops - just seen it has already been posted. Oh well...it SHOULD be posted more than once.

No Souness/Tugay partnership...Tugay on his own would be better.

For what its worth its Big Sam for me, but Id take Souey back in a heartbeat over Ince...

I remember the good times with him and that was the closest we ever were in breaking into the top 4 I believe...But times were different. He lost the plot at the end. But I can see him saving us.

We were down and out after Leeds at Ewood that long Spring, but he turned it around against Fulham and we continued on a special run...With Stead leading the way...

We were never as bad as these days. Thats for sure.

Unbelievable that we won't go for Sam. Ridiculous.

We have a man who did so well at Bolton...and in hindsight did an alright job at Newcastle too...versus a guy who admittedly did well for us initially, but since then completely messed us and Newcastle up, along with various other clubs in his career.

The board are officially insane.

Best post on this entire thread.

There is one outstanding candidate for the job and that is, as it was in the summer, a certain Sam Allardyce.

An easy prediction to make but still less likely with Souness in charge.

Up until yesterday i was thining "we wont get relegated were just going through a bad patch"

Now after getting battered by wigan its looking ominous!

If the board cant see that, all the glowing praise ive given them in the past will be withdrawn!

Action needs to be taken tomorrow! <_<

i will be dumbfounded if Souness gets it ahead of Big Sam. i will not be suprised however. i have gone from being proud of how this club is run to being thoroughly ashamed of those upstairs and have lost all confidence in them.

im sure they have it in them to cock up this next appointment as much as they did with the last one!!

You have 21 games left to stay up.

Just checked on Souey's first 21 games at Newcastle to lift some boredom.

The record was - 6 wins, 8 draws and 7 defeats. That's 26 points from 21 games.

Put that on top of your total and you reach 39.

It's touch and go...but may be a reasonable pointer to what lies ahead.

Your current record is 13 points from 17 games if you want a current comparison.

Nicko, having done plenty of research today, do you think Ince knows his time is up. Does it look as though he has privately accepted that?

Also, with regards to the players session in Ireland, do you think Ince would have been there with his staff in different circumstances?

was at do at ewood last night and the dj went round asking for the table name,we told him we were THE PAUL INCE OUT GANG...he laughed.When he announced everyone he missed ours out ,i asked him after and he said "the manager said he wasnt allowed to read that name out!.

Your current record is 13 points from 17 games if you want a current comparison.

I've got a nasty feeling the usual 40 pts won't be enough this season Nicko.

Souness has been there done that but.............BFS gets his teams scrapping and upsets

the oppositions tactics, if hes not happy he lets them know! This is just what we need

at the moment!

Archived