BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam's Shopping List

Ah - ok. :)

Sturridge looks a decent prospect but it is still only potential at this stage. As such his reported demands are ludicrous.

Micah Richards is showing signs of his career being on the decline already at age 20. Sturridge is in danger of going the same way carrying on like that.

Edit: tnr beat me to it. Great minds and all that........... :P

I agree with both of you, plenty of ability but he's still only a kid. Seems also to have an ego problem as well. He's not even achieved what Derbyshire has achieved yet.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If reports are to believed however he could "put up" with only getting 3 starts per season for 75k p.w.!

:unsure:

Or he's asking for something he knows he won't get to make sure City give up.

If my boss asked me how much he'd have to pay me to pick up raw sewage with my bare hands I'd probably say £75k a week :D

Guest benmaxwell

Remember what i said the other week about Jason Brown... Check out who's in the bench for todays game against West Brom...

SHOCKER - There is a Fowleresque signing in the wind...got to say I didn't believe it at first...but it's right...and someone on here broke it about a week ago...well done that man/woman.

does this mean shearer is coming back if the barcodes go down.... ha!

Guest benmaxwell
Bunn's been on the bench since the Spurs-game?

I know. Just felt like i should back up my comments from the other week with current events...

"Fowleresque" means someone who used to be talented but who is on the downward spiral now and going to be a freebie, this WILL be Andy Van de meyde, I dont actually mind this signing as he would be provide cover for MGP and cost next to nothing.

Edit: Viduka would fit the bill better, he can be decent but will he play any games next year?

"Fowleresque" means someone who used to be talented but who is on the downward spiral now and going to be a freebie, this WILL be Andy Van de meyde, I dont actually mind this signing as he would be provide cover for MGP and cost next to nothing.

Edit: Viduka would fit the bill better, he can be decent but will he play any games next year?

must be better than playing samba up front.... not saying samba did bad... i think he would play many games if he came and stayed fit....

SHOCKER - There is a Fowleresque signing in the wind...got to say I didn't believe it at first...but it's right...and someone on here broke it about a week ago...well done that man/woman.

the way he says SHOCKER means its not i very good player..... if im reading it right.....

Guest benmaxwell
Hope Sam gets Ricky Sbragia in on the coaching staff - he's just resigned at Sunderland. We could do a lot worse.

I'd be all for that. New reserve team manager... Might laugh, but our reserves need better guidance then Karl Robinson IMO!

Archived