BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam's Shopping List

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was never an amazing talent, philipl. He was at one point a good player, but never more than that. It's worth a try so long as his contract is not particularly expensive and is incentive based.

You are

but he was in my opinion the most explosive young talent in Europe when he was with Ajax. Just like Queresma now, it was a huge disappointment that he was so poor at Inter.

Anyway, he is a freebie and he is training at Brockhall so we can see what he is meyde of. No harm in that.

SHOCKER - There is a Fowleresque signing in the wind...got to say I didn't believe it at first...but it's right...and someone on here broke it about a week ago...well done that man/woman.

does this mean shearer is coming back if the barcodes go down.... ha!

Does it have to be a striker?

Campo on a tailored pay as you play contract? Absolutely superb player in his time but last time I saw him he only seemed to have 60 mins in him. Still they've said that about Tugay for the past two years but his legs still seem as fresh as ever.

Speed in a player coach role? Does he still have his player licence? I think they are both older than Toogs, but both are better than Fowler. His career was over in his mid 20's.

I guess this is the start of Nicko's summer campaign against Sam.

Considering Sam's record this season (and at Bolton) I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Come on the Blades!

Seconded.

But if the dingles are successful today then I'd imagine nicko will spend more time sucking up to Coyle and the locals on 'clarets mad' in words on one syllable and grunts rather than doing double agent stuff on here.

No doubt in that event admin could change his sig to Lord Haw Haw. :P

Does it have to be a striker?

Campo on a tailored pay as you play contract? Absolutely superb player in his time but last time I saw him he only seemed to have 60 mins in him. Still they've said that about Tugay for the past two years but his legs still seem as fresh as ever.

Speed in a player coach role? Does he still have his player licence? I think they are both older than Toogs, but both are better than Fowler. His career was over in his mid 20's.

It's VDM, Nicko pinched my scoop and put it in todays Mirror. But he's not got any of the facts yet.

Guest benmaxwell

Sam's going to bid for Ryan Taylor in the summer, you can bet solid money on that happening...

Also we will be 100% completing the signing of Gael Givet on the 31st...

Sam's going to bid for Ryan Taylor in the summer, you can bet solid money on that happening...

Also we will be 100% completing the signing of Gael Givet on the 31st...

u first...............he's dogmeat, would'nt get near the first team! added to the fact newcastle would want a fee, anyone who ain't walking into our first 11 will be free and taylor definitely would'nt walk into our first 11

Taken from the Everton website:

"Van der Meyde's pace and ability to deliver quality crosses from wide-positions are rated as his real assets."

It will be interesting to see whether he still has them, he did play two years for Inter a while ago and has always been talented, maybe Sam is the man to bring the best out of him.

What it should say is this, he doesn't turn up to training, branded lazy and likes a tipple or two. I honestly thought he'd retired.

Everton fans view on van der meyde

He's played 3 times this season, during a time that everton have had a lot of injuries, moyes obviously does not rate him one bit.

I hope this is a Pre-play-off Joke from Nicko.

The Sbragia move has merit and he would be a welcome addition to the team.

Have you got an 11 o'clocker for us gbax?

Less tongue in cheek, I think nicko does a great job for us but there has to be a fair exchange to make it worth his while hanging around the website.

Tongue in cheek? Yours is up his arse!

Keep up! I thanked Nicko for his taking note of my news!

I think he's probably heard it form somewhere else since then, doubt he is putting his name to a story purely based on what you have said on this site. Break a second one and we might start to listen.

Tongue in cheek? Yours is up his arse!

Keep up! I thanked Nicko for his taking note of my news!

And I thank you too. Top work.

Amazed nobody else spotted him.

I didn't think to follow it up because it made no sense...but you should never ignore any good lead.

Not sure about the tongue thing... :blush:

I think he's probably heard it form somewhere else since then, doubt he is putting his name to a story purely based on what you have said on this site. Break a second one and we might start to listen.

Nicko's post below yours, makes you look a little silly! :-)

And I thank you too. Top work.

Amazed nobody else spotted him.

I didn't think to follow it up because it made no sense...but you should never ignore any good lead.

Not sure about the tongue thing... :blush:

Nicko

I should have an update on VDM in the morning (or at the awards tonight).

Dont read too much into this, its just me saying what a friend told me. He lives in Abidjan in the Ivory Coast. He says there are few clubs in England RUMOURED to be in interested in Arouna Dindane and one of them might be us. He is playing at Lens and is a striker who can play on both wings. Nicko anything in this?

Heard yesterday that Tuncay is on his way, not sure if the person who told me is 100% reliable, but if he is correct, his source was very high up if you see what I mean.

Maybe another lead for nicko to check out. ;)

As for VDM, that's a very odd signing - can't see the sense in that at all. We're getting rid of quite a bit of dross off the wage bill, then pad it out again with some more. :unsure:

did anyone else see the banner in the JW stand today

Goodbye Tugay

Welcome Tuncay

Heard yesterday that Tuncay is on his way, not sure if the person who told me is 100% reliable, but if he is correct, his source was very high up if you see what I mean.

Might be....

Archived