North Face Jacket,

some Skiing stuff,

Lumix Digi Cam,

Sean Paul Aftershave (Nice),

New Suit,

£500 cash, £100 vouchers.

Rovers wise: Away shirt, Champions DVD, Robe, Jumper & T Shirt

How spoilt are you?

My wife has been having us buy gifts for Children's hospitals for the last couple of years. If you go onto Amazon (either .com or .co.uk) and search gift lists for hospital, you will find a list of those that are looking for gifts for children who are being treated. Could be something as small as a toy or video game, or something as big as a game system.

Got A-team Van keyring.......very cool

Munster Black and Red hooped jersey

Ronan O'Gara Book (although he is a tosser)

Wallet

A lot of money!

Bought myself last seasons home stade francais jersey and one of the yellow Heineken cup referee jerseys.

Think that is it, unless i am forgetting something

My wife has been having us buy gifts for Children's hospitals for the last couple of years. If you go onto Amazon (either .com or .co.uk) and search gift lists for hospital, you will find a list of those that are looking for gifts for children who are being treated. Could be something as small as a toy or video game, or something as big as a game system.

Thats really good!

All I got was a crummy Masters of Accounting degree (I kid I kid, more that my parents have been paying for it and I graduated Dec 20th). I also got about $200 of spending cash, and a bit of stuff for my new apartment I moved into last week.

As for what I got myself, I bought a 46" Samsung 1080p HDTV LCD a few weeks ago for the new apartment.

Not Really, thats only the best stuff. I tend to buy very good presents so I tend to get good presents back.

I spent almost £500 on the girlfriend alone.

I suspect your posts in here will come back to haunt you.

As for what I got myself, I bought a 46" Samsung 1080p HDTV LCD a few weeks ago for the new apartment.

RiA how's the TV? I've been looking at Panasonic and Sony but there are some very good deals on Samsung available this week. Can you tell me the exact model and what you think of it?

cheers

Paul, I've got a Sony "X" series 40" LCD and it's brilliant. Easy set up to boot. Cannot fault it at all. It was very similar to the XBR but the only difference was that the XBR could handle 110- 250 volts, and was $300 dearer. I'd check your local DVT forums before making a purchase.

They have brought out the "Z" series, which has a quicker response, but is obviously going to be more expensive.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I got a few nice things, a North Face body warmer, a Vince Young Tennessee Titans Jersey, a few bits and pieces from Gap and H & M. I bought myself a wack of DVD's from Zaavi and a pair of Caterpillar boots, which were going on the cheap. My brother got Entourage Season 4 on DVD and in one of the episodes Vince and Dennis Hopper are watching Manchester United play Blackburn and Blackburn win!

Got A-team Van keyring.......very cool

Ronan O'Gara Book (although he is a tosser)

O'Gara is a tosser of epic proportions, though I'm sure his book is great. Do you stick your tongue out the side of your mouth while colouring it in? Try and stay inside the lines. ;)

Why all the ill-feeling towards Hughesy here? I'm struggling to understand what the rest of you are reading that has annoyed you so?

Possibly the excessive consumerism & the equating of spending large amounts of money with "goodness." I may be mistaken.

Amongst my pressies was a bottle of whisky. It's calling to me as I type....I may be some time........

Cheers everyone

Neck harness for weight training

Ong Bak DVD

Roger Moore autobiography (good laugh it is too)

making of Quantum of Solace book

Couple of t-shirts

football socks

cuff links/ pen

Erm .... think that's it really

I'm not really fussed about getting presents, I just want to relax! there's nothing I really need.

Archived