BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

You can get a very good pint of bitter in lovely surroundings for £1.82 at any of the Sam Smith's They run right through the heart of London and are beautifully done up. The house larger is £1.80 too.

I particularly recommend the Princess Louise in Holborn and the Fitzroy in Bloomsbury. God bless Mr Smith.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found some very cheap pubs around london. as mentioned samuel smiths.

theres also a pub near putney bridge called the red lion,which is 1.99 a pint.

also found an excellent footy pub near putney train station called the fox. 2.35 a pint.

aslong as your away from the tourist trap your generally fine for prices.

if anyone can find it, there is a wetherspoons in Fulham which will be doing the 99p pint.

Anyone know how many we're bringing tonight? I heard 1000 being bandied around. Would be great to have a good turn out despite it being a rescheduled match. We always do pretty well for numbers at Craven Cottage.

I wonder how we can do a 4-5-1 with no Dunn and Grella.

--------Mokoena

Diouff Andrews Warnock Pedersen

Otherwise it's 4-4-2 dropping Axe

Of course, if Roque isn't fit then we might not run a 4-4-2 since Benni's fitness appears to be so poor at the moment.

Lose this one and we are down. simple as

Not really.

If we don't get 15 points in our last 11 games we are down more like it. Doesn't matter how we get it.

On paper this is one of the better chances to pinch 3 points, and we should probably be expected to draw, but to say if we lose we go down is a bit dramatic don't you think?

I have lived here three months and am yet to have a pint for less than 3.20. The European beers are all 3.60 or so.

This fantasy land called the North sounds better every day.

Here in the real North the beer has been over £3 a pint for several years. Every time I go back to Lancashire I think I have landed in Heaven as regards to prices in general. You Lancastrians don't know how well off you are.

And where are we going to get the 15 points from ?

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we're staying up. I have a feeling we will, but it's no sure thing.

But Fulham away is one of the hardest games of the year anyway, and with all our injuries I think 3 points is going to be hard.

See you all in the 8 Bells.

First away game since against Chelsea in Semi-Final (is that an away game)!!

Then off to Arsenal on Saturday and Snow Patrol concert later that evening at O2 arena. Hopefully we can do it tonight even with a few regulars out. Big game.

maybe this could be a game for tugay..

if we play a 4-5-1 formation, and tugay is along warnock and andrews who run non stop tugay could be useful...

this is going to be a tough game-and we really need to be up for it-fulham will want to bounce back..

For all of you Lancastrians about to get on a bus it's 12 degrees and overcast here, however I've been told by numerous locals that Craven Cottage is one of the coldest venues for sports because of it's proximity to the Thames.

For all of you Lancastrians about to get on a bus it's 12 degrees and overcast here, however I've been told by numerous locals that Craven Cottage is one of the coldest venues for sports because of it's proximity to the Thames.

sunny in putney mate. crackin day for it...where you at? i thought i was the only rover in south london.

Bunn

Ooijer Nelsen Samba Givet

Diouf Andrews Warnock Pederson

McCarthy Roberts

If Roque is out then you'd have to think this would be the team, although there's still a chance Robinson is fit.

Bench possibly:

Bunn/Robinson Khiz Mokoena Tugay Villaneuva Treacy Doran

sunny in putney mate. crackin day for it...where you at? i thought i was the only rover in south london.

Was just over in Putney picking some stuff up. I'm in Parsons Green, technically north of the river but still a SW postcode.

Yeah the sun's come out and it's bloody brilliant, but still taking a jacket for this evening.

Of course being an Australian I'm still coming to terms with 12 degrees being 'warm'

Brown doubtful.

That's a good one for me. Bunn is more likely to be a top keeper.

Rocky is a blow but maybe it'll force Sam to play the player who has scored the most goals for us this season! Regardless of weight issues!

Modes i was thinking today, that i would rather have an overweight Benni one on one with a keeper. Roberts works hard, but i cant help feel Benni would be of more use to us in terms of getting goals.

Archived