BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

Rocky is a blow but maybe it'll force Sam to play the player who has scored the most goals for us this season! Regardless of weight issues!

:rolleyes: Here's hoping eh!! Big, small, fat, thin. He scores goals, roberts misses them!!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
time for the boys to really stand up and be counted tonight.

with a lot of commitment and a bit of a luck i think we can get the 3 points we need.

my prediction is 2 nil to the rovers!!

see you in the 8 belles at 6!

If anyone wants to say hi I'll be the one outside with a grey hooded jumper and black jacket (and Rovers scarf of course) puffing away on my cigarettes and drinking my London-priced pint.

Andrew

Huge game! My nerves are already fried!! Can't wait for this one would be happy with a draw, but a win would give us huge confidence going into the Arsenal game.

A player will make himself a hero today with the winner.

Keith Andrews, step forward :D

Mate, if Keith Andrews scores the winning goal tonight I think even Plastic Head would be pleased with him.

That's a good one for me. Bunn is more likely to be a top keeper.

Rocky is a blow but maybe it'll force Sam to play the player who has scored the most goals for us this season! Regardless of weight issues!

I'm not as positive as you on the keeper issue as I'd like to see a bit of experience in this situation, but I agree that Santa Cruz being out might not be the worst thing. Hopefully we'll then play 4-4-2 and might actually try to score some goals.

Funny how our best striker by "quite some way" isn't our top goalscorer.

Who is our best striker, then Eddie? Doubt any of the others would command anywhere near the fee Rocky would - even without City's interest.

Age is a factor in the fees. McCarthy is our best striker and if the two were the same age he would command a similar fee (City's interest not included).

Sorry Eddie, but if Benni can't be bothered to stay at a reasonable weight, and hasn't done all season, then how can he possibly be our best striker?

Our best striker at the moment is Rocky.

You would think with Roque possibly out that Benni will start tonight, but i am not so sure he will due to the weight factor. Sam has been quite vocal about Benni's weight and general level of fitness, to include Benni in the lineup when he clearly is carrying too many pounds could send out the wrong message.

Personally if Roque is out i'd start with Benni and Roberts, but i wouldn't be surprised if Sam has different ideas.

Archived