BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Preview

4M+ for Grella... he's going to be up there with Grabbi and Davies in the Hall of Shame.

Looking that way isn't it? I'm not even bothered that he's out, I don't think he's much better than Mokoena, if any better at all.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the late bookers, or those paying cash, TMPDEALS is working on ticketmaster. That's the "driver" sorted for only £4.62 after booking fees. :D

Booked two tickets through Ticketmaster a week ago, but they had failed to show up in the post when I left Darwen for London this morning. Supposedly there will be duplicates available to collect at Fulham ... Ticketmaster are a proper nightmare to contact when something hasn't worked!

Eight Bells from 6pm anyone?

Looking that way isn't it? I'm not even bothered that he's out, I don't think he's much better than Mokoena, if any better at all.

I agree - so far this season, id say Mokoena has been the better player. He scored a wonder goal, played outstanding at Everton away and also has had a few other good games this season. Wish I could say the same about Gorilla.

Just a quick query lads, our tickets from the original fixture are still valid yes? We didn't need to call the ticketing office up and have new ones sent out? I'm suddenly a little anxious that my ticket is invalid for some reason.

Has anyone actually seen Bunn play?

He played for us against Blyth in the FA Cup, which I would guess the majority of people saw. The only bed point was where Mokoena ignored his call twice and almost caused him to conceed, as well as nearly taking his head off.

Who is gonna be the substitute goalie? Booby Mimms?

Frank Fielding has been re-called if needed.

Booked two tickets through Ticketmaster a week ago, but they had failed to show up in the post when I left Darwen for London this morning. Supposedly there will be duplicates available to collect at Fulham ... Ticketmaster are a proper nightmare to contact when something hasn't worked!

Yep - see you there then. Not sure about the 6pm though!!! But will try.

Just a quick query lads, our tickets from the original fixture are still valid yes? We didn't need to call the ticketing office up and have new ones sent out? I'm suddenly a little anxious that my ticket is invalid for some reason.

Yes, that is what I was informed - just using my original tickets tomorrow.

Eight Bells it is. Aiming for 6 but realistically more like 6:30.

Eight Bells it is. Aiming for 6 but realistically more like 6:30.

Not for those of us who have the day off work and live in Fulham!

Of course, Ewood is a 4 hour train ride for me, so as a Rovers fan this is like the one game of the year I can walk to.

Well two including Stamford Bridge, which is just as close.

Clearly I am excited to finally see my first Rovers game!

Thought you'd be the first one to take anyone up on free transportation!!

I'm with DP on being there closer to 6:30.

I hope our large following will give the players the extra determination and boost to get the 3 points.

Apparently it's over £3 a pint down there, so bring plenty on tins for the bus if your taking the free travel down. I really wish I was going to this, looks like it's going to be a good un.

If Sam deploys some long ball tactics then their tall defender Haangaland(sp) will be happy as Larry. The key is to get Pedersen and Diouf round the back and runners from the midfield supporting Santa Cruz as much as possible.

Hopefully Bunn will get his chance and take it with a good display behind a defense which has been quite solid lately.

I think we will win, i'm going for 3-0 with Pedersen and Rocky to share the goals.

Why buy tickets through ticketmaster and not from the club direct? Will be in the eight bells around that time.

Why buy tickets through ticketmaster and not from the club direct? Will be in the eight bells around that time.

The Ticketmaster ones were 2 for 1 so Fulham get less of our hard earned cash.

The Ticketmaster ones were 2 for 1 so Fulham get less of our hard earned cash.

Point taken - I missed that.

My wife and I will be there tonight. last time around got to 8 bells when game was cancelled. The only one happy about that was my wife who couldn't come to the match that day.

I have lived here three months and am yet to have a pint for less than 3.20. The European beers are all 3.60 or so.

This fantasy land called the North sounds better every day.

Oh to be in London....

I have lived here three months and am yet to have a pint for less than 3.20. The European beers are all 3.60 or so.

This fantasy land called the North sounds better every day.

Several pubs and bars across Lancs are selling beers at £2 a pint.

Several pubs and bars across Lancs are selling beers at £2 a pint.

Well I would hope that London's wages factor that in.

1.20 a pint x many pints a year.

Hmmm....I'll be asking for a substantial raise then.

Oh and then there's housing costs....

Archived