BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wohoo Its Sunderland Again (preview)

Flopsy

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair point, off the top of anyones head when was the last time Axe scored for us?

Not my head but rather from the guy doing the BBC updates;

2040: That's Aaron Mokoena second goal for Blackburn - both coming in the FA Cup. The first one came against Manchester City in March 2007 after which he was sent off. The news from Goodison Park is that Steven Gerrard felt a twinge in his hamstring, which suggests it might not be too serious.

IIRC that goal was a rebound from 6 yards. Quite well taken, smashed into the roof of the net with his left (?) foot. I could be confusing that with another goal though.

EDIT: Either I or rebelmswar (or both) might look quite silly soon. I suspect it'll be me though.

Not my head but rather from the guy doing the BBC updates;

2040: That's Aaron Mokoena second goal for Blackburn - both coming in the FA Cup. The first one came against Manchester City in March 2007 after which he was sent off. The news from Goodison Park is that Steven Gerrard felt a twinge in his hamstring, which suggests it might not be too serious.

IIRC that goal was a rebound from 6 yards. Quite well taken, smashed into the roof of the net with his left (?) foot. I could be confusing that with another goal though.

Maybe he could teach Roberts and Santa Cruz how to knock them in from six yards then.

Archived