BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Preview

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronaldo kicked Givet away from play (right next to Webb), then dived (which he got booked for).

So two yellows.

Ah, I missed him kicking the ball away.

I was screaming for a penalty on first view, but on the replays there's very little contact and I'm not sure why Pedersen goes down so easily.

FFS that should have been a penalty, he my have went down a bit earlier but the hands are over him and tug him back. I'm sure he would have pulled the trigger given the chance!

It wasn't a penalty. The chicken-s*** coward should've stayed on his feet and finished.

i hate it when fans blame the ref for their team losing, but we're being absolutly robbed here.

this is some of the worst refereeing of a match i have EVER seen.

Ronaldo KICKS givet off the ball... ref sees it and goes to talk to him, but does NOTHING. how can you possibly do that? how can you say you have refereed a game fairly if you see an off the ball incident where a player kicks another player, and do nothing about it?

I've always thought that Webb was a dodgy referee but tonght i think he is unfit to referee in this league.

ridiculous. If we lose it will be Howard Webbs fault

What's everyone's opinions on Diouf? Still early days but I think he's been pretty decent today.

Very, very good. He provides a dimension we've been lacking for a while - a player with pace who can take it past people. He seems a willing runner and rarely loses the ball. For £2m+ he's a heck of a buy.

What's everyone's opinions on Diouf? Still early days but I think he's been pretty decent today.

You cant fault Allardyce's knack for a signing, with Givet and Diouf both outstanding today

Its a pity our centre midfield is among the worst in the league. Its the one reason we can get relegated.

No no. He kicked Givet in the back of the legs, right in front of Webb. The ball had long gone.

Oh, sorry, misread that. Even worse then.

Surprised Villanueva isn't on the bench, could have done with him coming on.

You cant fault Allardyce's knack for a signing, with Givet and Diouf both outstanding today

Totally agree. It's a very promising sign if we manage to stay up if this is the sort of quality Allardyce can bring in on a budget.

why is everyone gettin on pedersens back (a bit like rafael) on going down too easily? he's been fouled, rafael has no right to have his hands all over his back like that, would u he rather stayed on his feet and scuffed his shot because he's unbalanced from being fouled? he's being fouled and has every right to go down if he thinks its going to effect his chance of scoring

yeah its early days... i think he looked alot better when at sunderland. Although i know he prefers to play on the wings, i think he's a far better player sitting just behind the strikers. I dont think he'll make much of an impact to the team unless we play him there. We have better wingers.

whhhaaattttt Diouf off and Treacy on... we have better wingers than diouf, but Treacy in NOT one of them

Givet looks outstanding and our best defender by far, be interesting to see who's place he takes in the next game as I'm certain he will play.

Efan Ekoku on the commentary is doing my head in!! He's criticising everything we do, moaned about Tugay coming on as he offers nothing apart from sitting in front of the back four apparantley and can't do anything in the final 3rd, the other commentator soon shut him up when he said he was the last player to score an away league goal for us.

Moans for us not bringing a striker on when we need a goal and then as soon as McCarthy comes on he says it's too little too late!! He actually seemed to be on our side in the first half as well!

whhhaaattttt Diouf off and Treacy on... we have better wingers than diouf, but Treacy in NOT one of them

Commentators were saying that there seemed to be a hamstring injury in the Rovers team because Diouf was gesturing to the sidelines, seems he was talking about himself.

Hope it's just a precaution and he hasn't actually done anything.

Archived