BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst Pedersen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not watching that rubbish but a few people have been impressed. So guy's, is he playing well or not?

hes played very well. i think if he plays like this on saturday he might just get a few cheers from us

Quality free kick from MGP, it was like passing the ball into an empty net for him except he had afive man wall in front of him. Lets hope he can do that against the dingles and City this coming season.

• Backroom

Thats the Morten we need, if he can get back to that form again he'd be like a totally new player, people forget just how good he was for us at times

When is he going to sign the contract that's been put in front of him?Is he going for a Bosman? Is this why Sam is looking at left side players? Funny how a player's form suddenly improves when there are suitors to impress. Mind you is was only Scotland..........

eh? :huh:

Look at the way he strikes the ball taking a free kick or w/e for norway.

Look at the way he striked the ball when he first started playing football for us.

Now look at the way he struck the ball last year its a completly different way of hitting the ball and the body shape isnt the same when he strikes the ball.

Look at the way he striked the ball when he first started playing football for us.

Now look at the way he struck the ball last year its a completly different way of hitting the ball and the body shape isnt the same when he strikes the ball.

Erm... I don't think he'll change the way he strikes the ball depending on where or who he plays for. Confidence would have an impact on how he plays but not the very basics...

• Backroom

Not sure I agree with that Dunn, Pedersen is a confidence player if he can regain that he will bang them in again.

He hit a delightful free kick towards the top corner v Hibs

Yeh I understood that, I'm just astounded that you think he's purposely hittin the ball wrong for us.

When is he going to sign the contract that's been put in front of him?Is he going for a Bosman? Is this why Sam is looking at left side players? Funny how a player's form suddenly improves when there are suitors to impress. Mind you is was only Scotland..........

He's said he wants to sign a new contract and is happy at Rovers, I think its just a case of Big Sam wanting him or not....

Yeh I understood that, I'm just astounded that you think he's purposely hittin the ball wrong for us.

Dude, i don't think it's on purpose but his body langauge is very open when he plays for norway, he looks very much the opposite when playing for us. He's comfitable with the ball and stiking the ball for Norway sadly i don't think that's the case with us, more like hot potato.

Dude, i don't think it's on purpose but his body langauge is very open when he plays for norway, he looks very much the opposite when playing for us. He's comfitable with the ball and stiking the ball for Norway sadly i don't think that's the case with us, more like hot potato.

I understand what you're sayin; I just can't see it myself that's all

• Backroom

I think MGP is a valuable asset and should only be sold for silly money. However, I wouldn't use today's match as any evidence to back that up. We already knew he had a good peg on him for free kicks, and playing well against a 10-man Scottish team isn't that much of an achievement. It'll be consistant performances in the Premier League that will (hopefully) raise his stock and provide us with a few more goals.

Archived