BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke - Away Travel By Train

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ticket details available on the website. Just under 3,000 tickets, and free travel. Website expects season ticket holders to snap them all up.

Yes it did say that. Tickets on sale on Monday it said.

Ive looked on Rovers official site & there's nothing showing yet...

It was there this morning and has been removed.

Maybe they're considering selling tickets to the fans who have been to the most away games first. With free travel there would be an almighty rush to buy the tickets.

If they have 3000 tickets surely they arent offering free travel for everyone? That means they've managed to find around 50 coaches available!!

I don't want free travel as I'll be on my way back from my hols again (cue-these teachers, never at work) but I do want tickets for the match.

If they have 3000 tickets surely they arent offering free travel for everyone? That means they've managed to find around 50 coaches available!!

2800 tickets?

Rovers have done more than that in the past.

Paying for 50 coaches against Premiership safety & the 30 million in return wont come into account! Its a gamble Rovers are willing to take especially if our fans roar us onto Victory.

I remember us taking a good 80+ to sheffield free, and of course the similar amount that went to dingledome ?>

I remember Sheffield and the OTT policeman who got on to tell us all how to behave before we all went off to McDonalds etc. Also remember going to Grimsby in the pouring rain and everyone singing stand up if your seats are wet.

Its always 4 per deal - no more. They do however sometimes bend the rules for you in exceptional circumstances.

Busy phone lines on monday it is then!!

They used to let us collect them all at once when I had 3 kids tickets and 2 adults.

Any London Based Rovers fans wana meet up for the journey?

I am Norwegian, but based in London for the weekend to go and see the match.

I will be travelling by train and would appreciate to meet up for the journey.

Really looking forward to the game.

Archived