BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I prefer to see it being worn, then can usually make a decision. However, I hated last season's away shirt when I first saw it, also the grey/black one from a few seasons back but they are my favourites to wear. I really like the new away kit now I have got used to the idea of it being white, and I don't like dark kits simply because the lighter ones are easier to see on the pitch! Hopefully will grow to love the new home kit, but last season's was a refreshing change after all the extra bits on the previous one, and it looks really smart imho. Still won't refuse the new one if anyone offers to buy it for me!

Ill buy you it. Wot size do you wear? Oops maybe I shouldnt a woman that question!

i prefer the away shirts to home shirts mayself. still buy a home shirt every other year.. the new away kit looks quite smart to me.. i like it. never liked the big boxes on the home shirts either (anyone remember the HSA lonsdale home shirt where the HSA box came off after a few washes?)

the red letters and numbers are back this year. both on the home any way kits. finally got my shirt printed this morning when i got my ST renewed as they didnt have any red letters left for the name a wanted (strange that T U G A and Y was out of stock)

i prefer the away shirts to home shirts mayself. still buy a home shirt every other year.. the new away kit looks quite smart to me.. i like it. never liked the big boxes on the home shirts either (anyone remember the HSA lonsdale home shirt where the HSA box came off after a few washes?)

the red letters and numbers are back this year. both on the home any way kits. finally got my shirt printed this morning when i got my ST renewed as they didnt have any red letters left for the name a wanted (strange that T U G A and Y was out of stock)

I hate when the cheap sponsors come off the shirts!

I wish the shirt sponsor would fall off after a few washes. I'd buy this season's home shirt if it did! And last season's!!

i think we all do.. it even happend to the away kit of the season i mentioned earlier, the red one with the BRFC on the botton of the back of the shirt (if that makes sence) and the black and grey one of lonsdale (may neme and number even came off that one)

my all time fav away shirt that has served me well has to be the uhlsport/CIS one (the navy blue with the red diagonal stripe) still wearable to this day

20 quid i think..

did anyone know they (rovers store) wont print a shirt unless its purchased from them? took last seasons home shirt to be printed with tugay on tuesday when i went for my ST and they refused to print it..

Dont blame them - buy it from them.

Everyone should buy their replica shirts from the club (£5 dearer or not) as that money at least goes back into our club, unlike JJB or whoever.

That's true mate!

Dont blame them - buy it from them.

Everyone should buy their replica shirts from the club (£5 dearer or not) as that money at least goes back into our club, unlike JJB or whoever.

maybe i should rephrase.. they dont print if you dont buy if from them there and then..

got my home shirt at the start of the season, just never got it printed. and yes i did get it from the rovers store.

and if you think about it. if you get your shirt printed it works out at the same price. Rovers charge £5 for printing where JJB charge £10

maybe i should rephrase.. they dont print if you dont buy if from them there and then..

got my home shirt at the start of the season, just never got it printed. and yes i did get it from the rovers store.

and if you think about it. if you get your shirt printed it works out at the same price. Rovers charge £5 for printing where JJB charge £10

That's a bit crappy to say the least! :angry2:

BRFC_-_England_Style.jpg

Seen this and I think it looks quality. Really like the retro style polo shirt.

No doubt it will be nothing like this though.

I'm fairly sure we are going to get the tat posted a few pages ago.

Shame because this 'version' is much better and I would have been parting with my cash for it.

I agree this second shirt does look a lot nicer and it will be a shame if the shirt posted a few pages back was chosen over this one, if it did get to that stage at any time. I like the proper retro polo shirt look and I can remember hoping the new Rovers shirt looked similar to England's new shirt when I first saw that. Just shows that they should take into account the opinions of the fans when they design new kits. I would have been buying this second home shirt without hesitation but now I will have to see whether or not the other one grows on me sufficiently.

Another few pics:

126583.RE23.JPG

126583.RE11.JPG

Why black crown logo and not red ?

Why is the reverse of the sleeve not in the opposite colour i.e blue front with a white back, white front then a blue back.

Archived