BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

I've just got my new home shirt, I think it is nice. Some of the training stuff is nice, the bright yellow thing not so much.

The goalie shirt is a design similar to those in the mid-90s!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it isn't. White always looks better.

Oh and it's a dog ugly looking thing from the photos too.

blue shorts is the way forward, so much better than white. blue shorts, white socks.

I've just got my new home shirt, I think it is nice. Some of the training stuff is nice, the bright yellow thing not so much.

The goalie shirt is a design similar to those in the mid-90s!

I thought that about the goalie shirt but I quite like the retro look, from a distance you think eww but up close it's nice. Not something I'd buy though, green's not really my colour.

Has anyone risked getting a name and number on theirs?

I know some people got Warnock when the away shirt came out.

I've got Nelsen on mine, just looked on the Internet and seen he wears number 5 for his country, hope it doesn't change but never mind I can always say the club shop got it wrong if anyone notices ;)

Has anyone risked getting a name and number on theirs?

I know some people got Warnock when the away shirt came out.

I've got Nelsen on mine, just looked on the Internet and seen he wears number 5 for his country, hope it doesn't change but never mind I can always say the club shop got it wrong if anyone notices ;)

On the Rovers website, it shows him wearing number 6 in the new rovers shirt.

I'm gonna get Givet on the away and emerton on the home when the numbers are confirmed

I know was thinking the same it's not going to change significantly even if it does change and he was my favourite player last season so I had to get his name. I could have waited but I'm quite impatient, never put off till tomorrow what you can do today :)

why do we have to have that big black slab in the middle of the shirt again. Doesnt match at all. Im sure they could make a better job of the sponsor.

Anyone know what the 3rd kit is like.............im presuming we will need one since the home and away shirt are both white :huh: , and well wear the 3rd shirt more than the away

why do we have to have that big black slab in the middle of the shirt again. Doesnt match at all. Im sure they could make a better job of the sponsor.

Anyone know what the 3rd kit is like.............im presuming we will need one since the home and away shirt are both white :huh: , and well wear the 3rd shirt more than the away

It is last years away shirt.

Another shockingly bad shirt to add to this seasons list, never seen so many pish shirt designs as this season. I thought ours was bad but Bolton, Wigan, West Ham and many others ease the pain a little. Ive no problem with retro kits but they all look like throwbacks to the dodgy 80's and beside the odd shirt that wasnt a good era.

The crown paints logo is white.

http://www.crownpaint.co.uk/

Why they have it black on the away shirt, is probably because the shirt is white and black stands out more.

Black probably wouldn't stand out the same on the blue half of the shirt.

I'll stomach the return of blue socks

Whinge, moan, complain blah blah. Some of you lot (I'm not just having a go at you brian) don't know you're born. The strip is exactly right. Red collar, blue and whte halves, blue socks, white shorts. That's it. Any variation over the last 30 odd years has been wrong.

All IMO of course!

One day we may have a go at the classics, you know, blue and white halved collar but that may add 5p to the manufacturing costs and with our budget that won't do.

Can somebody put a pic of the home kit on here. Im struggling with my internet, so using a phone. The pic on the official is not good, with the out now slapped across it.

Whinge, moan, complain blah blah. Some of you lot (I'm not just having a go at you brian) don't know you're born. The strip is exactly right. Red collar, blue and whte halves, blue socks, white shorts. That's it. Any variation over the last 30 odd years has been wrong.

All IMO of course!

One day we may have a go at the classics, you know, blue and white halved collar but that may add 5p to the manufacturing costs and with our budget that won't do.

Got to be white for me. Classic Rovers 1960 cup final and all that.

Why discuss John Terry's future when you can have a debate about socks?

Can somebody put a pic of the home kit on here. Im struggling with my internet, so using a phone. The pic on the official is not good, with the out now slapped across it.

roversshirt.jpg

Archived