BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you philipl in disguise?

:lol: No, believe it or not, there are at least 3 Rovers supporters here that I know of (myself and phil included).

I've met phil twice once at a pub to watch Rovers vs United League cup 2-1 defeat if I remember well.

.... Two weeks is quite a long time !!

Someone on here mentioned the goalkeeper kit before - does anyone know what colour they'll be this season?

I liked the green one from the last couple of seasons, but wasn't too keen on the orange....

It is green, you can tell a lot more effort has gone into the goalkeeper kit than the home kit ;)

From a distance it looks horrible but close up the fine detail on it makes it look nice, for a green shirt.

No sorry, I thought there would be one on onerovers but there isn't.

It's one of them shirts where you have to see it for yourself, if you know what I mean.

It's exactly the same as Hull City's goalkeeper shirt.

It's nowhere near as bad as this though, :lol:

new-tottenham-goalkeeper-shirt.jpg

Here it is

6571_104724418035_520108035_2227100_3822375_n.jpg

If only the home shirt had the crown logo like that on it...... with wording in red :rolleyes:

:lol: No, believe it or not, there are at least 3 Rovers supporters here that I know of (myself and phil included).

I've met phil twice once at a pub to watch Rovers vs United League cup 2-1 defeat if I remember well.

.... Two weeks is quite a long time !!

....i bet it is in Philipl`s presence :lol::lol::lol:

I do agree that#s bad but not as bad as some of the kits that Flowers and Mimms had to wear.

Was that the purple gk kit that Mimms wore Christian? Or who wore a purple kit, was it Flowers?

Please, cn174, some people might be having a late dinner.

Does anyone know how long we're contracted to Umbro? Haven't been impressed with their stuff AT ALL. Here's hoping Kappa will someday make their long awaited return. :D

That is the purple or blue colour kit i was referring to. Thats nasty, as well as that Flowers circus top.

Archived