BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chevron on the Utd kit is to commemorate 100 years since they first won the FA Cup in 1909, as the kit they wore then had a chevron also.

We had 5 FA Cups in the bag already by then...all these Johnny-come-latelys like Man Utd, MK Dons etc would love our history! :P

Official

Rovers away kit is currently number 1 in the best looking kits to appear in Costa Teguise.

Second was Chelsea.

Third was Manure blue away shirt.

Worst 3 kits were Sheffield United home shirt, manure home kit and Liverpool black kit.

Courtesy of The Steptoe and Son bar :P

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know how long it is going to take for the store to stock home shirts s/s in large again?

on onerovers.co.uk it seems to be out of medium aswell, but there is the option to pre-order this one, this doesnt apply to the large!

whats going on?!

I don't believe it. I got my shirt printed on Saturday with "Kalinic 22". Checked the Rovers website just now and Salgado is listed as 22!

Will I get a refund since they advised me Kalinic was 22 AND it was in the little booklet?

You'd expect so.

I bet when Salgado was introduced to the rest of the Rovers squad they were all begging him to take their squad number. Wonder if that makes Kalinic his new bitch?

I don't believe it. I got my shirt printed on Saturday with "Kalinic 22". Checked the Rovers website just now and Salgado is listed as 22!

Will I get a refund since they advised me Kalinic was 22 AND it was in the little booklet?

Calm down The "Salgado 27" shirt is sure to be a big seller at the Roverstore this season.

B)

(It says that he's 22 on the squad list because the company that are in charge of that haven't updated it yet - Lee has stated that he doesn't control certain elements of the site such as this before)

Calm down The "Salgado 27" shirt is sure to be a big seller at the Roverstore this season.

B)

(It says that he's 22 on the squad list because the company that are in charge of that haven't updated it yet - Lee has stated that he doesn't control certain elements of the site such as this before)

Yet another strongly worded email sent off to the Press Association.

This will be the third time I've attempted them to list Kalinic as 22, they've obviously a problem with that.

Salgado is 27 - see new note on his profile!

Gotta love this website.

I am trying to order a home and away strip. Kalinic on one. Salgado on the other.

Then I got confused about squad numbers and thought "I best check".

So I log on to this website and think ... "I dont want to get in trouble. I must not start a new topic. I must find the topic dealing with squad numbers."

Voila. Here I am -

AND ALL MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED IN THE PRECEDING POSTS.

Bravo chaps and chapettes.

Archived