BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just been in JJB in Blackburn Town Centre. There is a poster at the entrance displaying Rovers home kit, as displayed on this thread, and is on sale from 11/7/09. Coincidentally the same day as the Rovers shop in the town centre opens. Spooky

Or a sign of some better than usual planning :D

"Club: Bochum

Maker: Do You Football

Reason: In itself the design is almost passable, but then on closer inspection it appears the production team decided to paint the white stripes on…and they’ve not done a good job. Lads, you can’t leave us with just an undercoat."

^_^

And I can see why young Hoilett wanted to leave St Pauli so badly :lol:

maybe umbro will do a retro version (new england one) in future years...

terryblackburn.jpg

maybe they'll persuade terry to come too!

Now that kit is more like it. Very nice, and very simple. The home shirt for this season is horrible. In fact having seen the home shirt, ive changed my mind about the away kit being ugly.

Now that kit is more like it. Very nice, and very simple. The home shirt for this season is horrible. In fact having seen the home shirt, ive changed my mind about the away kit being ugly.

Retro is a nicer style but it won't matter as long as we keep destroying the look with the stupid black box crown logo.

Retro is a nicer style but it won't matter as long as we keep destroying the look with the stupid black box crown logo.

WHY WOULD WE HAVE A RETRO STYLE IF THERE IS NO SPECIAL PURPOSE BEHIND IT??? DID ANYTHING SPECIAL HAPPEN THIS TIME 50, 100, 150 YEARS AGO TO WARRANT A RETRO LOOKING SHIRT?

The new shirt is great and am pleased we didn't get something like a lot of the other clubs did :o

Who's we? Do you work for Crown or something? They are the ones that decide on their logo....

WHY WOULD WE HAVE A RETRO STYLE IF THERE IS NO SPECIAL PURPOSE BEHIND IT??? DID ANYTHING SPECIAL HAPPEN THIS TIME 50, 100, 150 YEARS AGO TO WARRANT A RETRO LOOKING SHIRT?

The new shirt is great and am pleased we didn't get something like a lot of the other clubs did :o

OPINION POLICE ALERT!!

Sorry mate. I forgot 2009 is a big anniversary year for England.

43 years is an important milestone that should be marked properly.

OPINION POLICE ALERT!!

Sorry mate. I forgot 2009 is a big anniversary year for England.

43 years is an important milestone that should be marked properly.

My opinion is, I'd rather Rovers bought out a retro shirt or something different at a time when it'd have a meaning behind it. Having a retro shirt because the national team had one and it looked 'smart' would be bland and ridiculous. This is the end of my opinion.

My opinion is, I'd rather Rovers bought out a retro shirt or something different at a time when it'd have a meaning behind it. Having a retro shirt because the national team had one and it looked 'smart' would be bland and ridiculous. This is the end of my opinion.

Or it might entice more people to buy one. To which there are obvious benefits.

Or it might entice more people to buy one. To which there are obvious benefits.

It would make sure I dont buy one - not a fan of the retro looks.

I just wish we would go to halved away kits - make it a symbol of the club.

wow the new everton home shirt from that telegraph link is a real eyesore, even worse than boltons!

No I think your going to far on that statement there is only one kit that is worse than boltons and it's wigans !!!

Archived