BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The 2009/10 Football Kit Thread

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Did we not have a yellow away kit the season we got prromoted at Wembeley?

I was almost sure we were yellows that day, i was only young but thought I remembered masses of yellow balloons and t shirts

Did we not have a yellow away kit the season we got prromoted at Wembeley?

I was almost sure we were yellows that day, i was only young but thought I remembered masses of yellow balloons and t shirts

Yes, yellow kit - then the team changed into the traditional blue and white to walk up the steps and collect the trophy. What a fantastice day!

I like the United and Arsenal shirts a lot. I like the old style look and would love to see us bring back collars. Simple, collared and blue and white and I'll be happy and if we can somehow not have the sponsor in a big black box that would be good too.

Yellow and black halves would be great. Cant understand why people think the colour of our kit, is what makes us play badly. Its not the colour of the kit, but the players wearing the kit that makes us play badly!

does anyone remember the liverpool game at ewood when it was 0-3 back in 98 or 99 it must have been.

for the first goal i think darren peacock actually had a shot from about 20 yards at john filan who parried it straight into Mcmanamans path.

never seen anything so shocking. actually i lie; Aaron Mokoena

Guest Vinjay606

Did you have the misfortune of ever seeing Alan Fettis goalkeeping? As bad as some other players have been it's not as bad as expecting your goalkeeper to make a costly error. With Fettis it was not a question of IF more a question of WHEN.

Guest Vinjay606

That was the week after he made an error against Man United. I totally despised him after that and I really liked all the other players that season.

Plus a game against Leicester where he almost single handedly gave them a chance of coming back from 5 goals down.

As long as we get rid of that horrible black box on the home, didnt like the overall design of the home jersey this season, even though its the blue and white halves, but its the only jersey i have not bought since i started supporting rovers!

I am liking the yellow away jersey though. Everton home is disgusting while their away is pretty cool. Pool have another shocking away jersey.

Archived